Challenging you boys this Saturday!

DDD

Winter Weatherman
September is Childhood Cancer Awareness month. So little money goes to drug research of childhood cancer. Kids deserve better than that!

My 2 kids are healthy as horses and both will be on the dove field with me and my dad Saturday and Monday.

I am challenging you big tough guys out there to donate $1 for every bird you shoot Saturday. I am going to donate $1 for every bird me and my kids shoot Saturday. I have told them we are going to do this to give them a little incentive to make a good shot.

Will you join me?

Listed below are some sites that you can donate to on Sunday or Monday when you get off the field.

I challenge you to post your pictures here after your hunt, it will let us know how you did and be proud that you made a contribution to Childhood Cancer.

One last thing, if you have not known someone with a child that has cancer, you eventually will. Grant Terrell was the son of K80, one of our poster's here on Woody's. If you followed his fight at all you know it was a fight like none other and one he eventually lost. His parents don't want Grant's loss to cancer to go in vain. They want to help parents and kids who are in this fight and will enter this same fight sometime down the road. Let's help them out!

http://www.grantwilliamterrellfoundation.org/

http://www.grantinggracefoundation.org/

http://www.amandarileyfoundation.org/

joey1919

I am concerned that the GW might find out how many dollars I donated...

DDD

Winter Weatherman
Excellent idea!!
I'm in.

I know a young lady(15) that is also battling cancer.

I have an 8 year old and a 13 year old. Obviously I am not out of the woods yet, but as I type this they are healthy and thriving. Also as I type this, there are some bald headed little warriors down at Children's that need a miracle.

Glad you are in!!! :yeah:

mose

Great message!

I'd better donate a quarter a shot or whichever is greater. Could be a bunch of quarters. :bounce: I'm sure hoping it's $15. Have fun and be safe

mose

I'm feeling lucky for this Saturday and just lucky I am able to go Saturday. I just went ahead and donated $15.00 to Grant William Terrell Foundation. I will still honor my shell count if it comes to that.

CANCER SUCKS and so do you if you are able to contribute and don't.

DDD

Winter Weatherman
I'm feeling lucky for this Saturday and just lucky I am able to go Saturday. I just went ahead and donated $15.00 to Grant William Terrell Foundation. I will still honor my shell count if it comes to that.

CANCER SUCKS and so do you if you are able to contribute and don't.

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Mumpy

I'm in and I'll also promote this via twiter and FB

DSGB

My son will be on the field with me, but he is still too young to shoot. I will donate $2 for every bird I kill and make it $50 if I am fortunate enough to get my limit.

Mumpy

I went ahead and donated $15 to Granting Grace Foundation as well as challenged all of my Facebook Friends to match my donation to any of the organizations listed above.

Should have donated a $1 for every shell used, man there would have been some big time donors then!

mose

I went ahead and donated $15 to Granting Grace Foundation as well as challenged all of my Facebook Friends to match my donation to any of the organizations listed above.

Should have donated a $1 for every shell used, man there would have been some big time donors then!

:clap::clap::clap:

DDD

Winter Weatherman
This is awesome guys!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... $1 a shell? Oh man... I better get my credit card out... :rofl:

mose

WELL?????? Not seeing any pictures. Hopefully for the kids sake some of you were successful.

Attachments

• dove.jpg
    dove.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 465