Cam Timing Question

Kris87

My pleasure. I enjoy it and love seeing guys figure it out on their own. It makes for better archers. Kudos to you!

Brewskis

Way to go, DABAU, on getting it all figured out! And hey, I learned that same lesson the hard way about making sure I sufficiently fastened everything down. I've been tied up lately, but looking forward to getting back at it soon and hoping for results similar to yours.

I'll add too that I'm grateful to Kris for taking the time to moderate this forum, and patiently help guys like us out as we learn the ropes.

DABAU

Way to go, DABAU, on getting it all figured out! And hey, I learned that same lesson the hard way about making sure I sufficiently fastened everything down. I've been tied up lately, but looking forward to getting back at it soon and hoping for results similar to yours.

I'll add too that I'm grateful to Kris for taking the time to moderate this forum, and patiently help guys like us out as we learn the ropes.

Thanks Brewskis. I've enjoyed following your thread and it has been very helpful. Based off the number of views it has had, a lot of other people are as well so maybe more people will dive in and start doing their own work. It is definitely addictive!