Team 22

turkeyed

I guess not. Sounds like he had a rough season. I know how it feels i had one last year. I hope we can all do this again next year.

duckman31822

TDB i feel your pain bro.. ive had some ice cold seasons over the years. it happens to the best of us. sure would like to have all of us on the same team again next yr

TDB

Hey guys sorry I havent been on in a while i have been trying to get done with finals and they killing me at work!! Sorry i didnt come through for you guys but maybe next year!!!

klemsontigers7

Hey guys, looks like you're the 3rd place team. My prize is an archery related prize so if you don't bow hunt or have a bow then I can make one for a kid that you know of and send it to him or her. Just let me know what you guys want. Here's the link to my thread.

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=411021&highlight=slings

I just need to know what color leather you want (black or brown) and the 4 colors you want in the sling. You don't have to pick 4 but it consists of 4 strands so you can pick up to 4 colors. The middle thicker section is only 2 strands so please specify which 2 colors you want that made out of. I'll try and get them out as soon as I can. Please PM me with your color selections and your name and address.

Arrow3

Hey guys, looks like you're the 3rd place team. My prize is an archery related prize so if you don't bow hunt or have a bow then I can make one for a kid that you know of and send it to him or her. Just let me know what you guys want. Here's the link to my thread.

I just need to know what color leather you want (black or brown) and the 4 colors you want in the sling. You don't have to pick 4 but it consists of 4 strands so you can pick up to 4 colors. The middle thicker section is only 2 strands so please specify which 2 colors you want that made out of. I'll try and get them out as soon as I can. Please PM me with your color selections and your name and address.

Pm sent

JamesG

Hey guys sorry I havent been on in a while i have been trying to get done with finals and they killing me at work!! Sorry i didnt come through for you guys but maybe next year!!!

You got out and tried, thats all that matters. :cheers:

JamesG

pm sent:cheers:

turkeyed

PM Sent

klemsontigers7

Here are Brandon and JamesG's slings. Sorry about the pic quality, I had to take it with my built-in webcam.

Attachments

• Photo 18.jpg
    Photo 18.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 212

klemsontigers7

Here they are guys, tell your friends where you got them :cheers: They should be there in a couple days.

Attachments

• turkeychallenge.jpg
    turkeychallenge.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 199

turkeyed

Thanks Klemsontigers I got mine in the mail today. It looks Greeeaaatttt! Sorry just had to.

Arrow3

Got mine today too!! Thanks!! :yeah:

JamesG

Rutnstrut

Got my mouth calls yesterday. Looking foward to calling up a big ol gobbler next season. Thank you for your donation.

turkeyed

Thanks RutnStrut I got my mouth calls in as well. Can't wait till next season. Thanks again!