Tybee vacation 2017 awesome again!!!!!

Rabun

I've only been offshore a couple times in the Spring snapper fishing...in state waters so not that far out. I transitioned from a 19' sea pro and the weather had to pretty much be perfect to take that one out of protected waters. It would be great to have company for sure. I had to turn around last trip due to weather...better safe than sorry and it only takes one wave over the bow.

PM sent on the forum. Hope to put together a trip some time.

Hey Sea Trout...did you get my PM? I sent one but I have no history of it so not sure it ever went through?

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I did buddy thanks!! I got a pm to the Cayman link. I'll check it out again one day soon. I was excited to get into that but the magnitude of in depth questions kinda worried me a little at first.....???????

Do you ever run your boat on lake Hartwell any?

Rabun

I did buddy thanks!! I got a pm to the Cayman link. I'll check it out again one day soon. I was excited to get into that but the magnitude of in depth questions kinda worried me a little at first.....???????

Do you ever run your boat on lake Hartwell any?

Yea they do want a good bit of information...some just to build the profile of your boat and other info. to verify from Robalo that you are the owner of the boat...prevents trolls from accessing. I generally keep info. close to the vest, but I have no concern with this forum because of the way it is managed.

I've never been on Hartwell...it's a bit of a drive for me...but would be game. Do you fish it often?

sea trout

Yea they do want a good bit of information...some just to build the profile of your boat and other info. to verify from Robalo that you are the owner of the boat...prevents trolls from accessing. I generally keep info. close to the vest, but I have no concern with this forum because of the way it is managed.

I've never been on Hartwell...it's a bit of a drive for me...but would be game. Do you fish it often?

I don't fish it. My Dad has a house with small dock there and that's where we spend most summer weekends. Tubing and water sports for the kids and we just joy ride.
I really don't freshwater fish at all. Just saltwater fish. I go fishing once a year on Lanier when they have the OWL event. That's about it. I'm just too crazy over fishin at the coast!!:cheers:

Rabun

I don't fish it. My Dad has a house with small dock there and that's where we spend most summer weekends. Tubing and water sports for the kids and we just joy ride.
I really don't freshwater fish at all. Just saltwater fish. I go fishing once a year on Lanier when they have the OWL event. That's about it. I'm just too crazy over fishin at the coast!!:cheers:

That's a big lake that you can take advantage of in the 246. I enjoy saltwater the most myself, but I don't get down as much as I would. My plan is when I retire...hopefully soon... spend a lot more time on the coast.

You fished the Owl event on Lanier...good for you! Great organization! I participated for the first time this year too on Lanier...I'm sure we probably walked right by one another. It was an great experience and I'll be back next and hopefully put our guests on more fish than this year.

Let's stay in touch and work something out in the future. Let me know when you're planning trips and I'll do the same.

sea trout

That's a big lake that you can take advantage of in the 246. I enjoy saltwater the most myself, but I don't get down as much as I would. My plan is when I retire...hopefully soon... spend a lot more time on the coast.

You fished the Owl event on Lanier...good for you! Great organization! I participated for the first time this year too on Lanier...I'm sure we probably walked right by one another. It was an great experience and I'll be back next and hopefully put our guests on more fish than this year.

Let's stay in touch and work something out in the future. Let me know when you're planning trips and I'll do the same.

:rofl:Ahhh haha I was told there was another new Robalo there!!! We musta saw each other! I'm the great big ugly guy with the big beard, I was flyin full size American flags from the t-top