Fed Stamp?

muzzystrut

When you go on the GA DNR website you can purchase the Federal Stamp, then next to it it says valid for 45 days. So when it is purchased does that mean its only valid for the a 45 day period instead of all season? If you purchase one now its only valid till October...would you then have to purchase another one for another 45 days?

All this time with no hunting has left me confused...the season needs to get here, im lost

sjrwinder

If you buy it on-line with your 17-18 licence it is a electric copy you should recive a stamp in the mail with in 45 days. Bass Pro is only selling electronic ones now if you want a stamp now go to the Post Office. I picked mine up at the Post Office just don't like all this electronic stuff.If you buy a 20017-2018 Federal Stamp it is good for the hole season it dose not expire in October I belive it goes from April or May (this year)to April or May (of following year) On line Stamp is also more because of extra fees and mailing.

muzzystrut

Ok makes sense now...Thanks guys

rnelson5

Ordered mine from the USPS website on Thursday and it came in the mail today.

rnelson5

None of my post offices have them until late October which is dumb with a September goose and teal season. Last year I almost waited to late because I thought for sure one of the post offices in Augusta would have one......... WRONG! I ended up having to drive over an hour away just to get a stamp. Never again.

None of my post offices have them until late October which is dumb with a September goose and teal season. Last year I almost waited to late because I thought for sure one of the post offices in Augusta would have one......... WRONG! I ended up having to drive over an hour away just to get a stamp. Never again.
Got to make them do their job. I request one every year.
You can order it pay for it and have them deliver it to your mailbox.

Back in the day it was the only place you could get one. Of course everybody knows you must cancel the stamp by signing it.

killerv

Last edited:

rnelson5

Pretty sure places like cabelas and other sporting goods stores carry them now.

Not in Augusta. I was told last year that they were not going to get them and Academy here didn't have them until November

DRBugman85

Just go to the POST OFFICE. No hassle,the wife,mother,brother are a friend can buy it and your done with it. Problem solved