It's been a blast!!!!!!!!!!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
So your finally moving out of your mamas basement.
Congrats.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
I need some practice with my red button. Since you won't be here anyway ---------

OK Elfiii told me I couldn't do that.

Seriously, check back in with us. You still have some rope left here.

SpotandStalk

Just Pm me under your new name.

Congrats on the job. I hear that Chicken plant is really growing.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Good luck bud Hope it all works out and remeber soap on a rope is your friend! !!!!!!

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Have you morphed into Purple Ranger?

or was that teletubbies?

DannyW

If you only read and post to the GON forum at work, and you have almost 3,000 posts over the past 24 months, I kinda understand why you might be changing jobs.

Good luck...

Madsnooker

OK. Truth. I was at the bar last weekend and this drunk chick comes up trying to get the bar. I was waiting on my drink so I didn't move. She was already drunk and belligerent and demanded I move. I told her she'd have to wait a minute, the bartender was on his way back with my drink. She wasn't having it and took a swing at my grazing my chin. Before I knew it, I had decked her. I've never done anything like this in my life, and couldn't believe it happened. I got out of there as quick as I can, so that nobody would know it was me. Unfortunately, the bar had a security camera.

I'm packing up to go to Scooba, MS next week and try to rehab my reputation.

I knew it!!! I always thought you where out of control!!!!:rofl:

nickel back

I'm sure it's hard to post, while using both hands to hold on to the back of the trash truck.

congrats on your new job and good luck:bounce:

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I'm sure it's hard to post, while using both hands to hold on to the back of the trash truck.

congrats on your new job and good luck:bounce:

he may be better at pickin trash than football games. ::ke:

tcward

Wednesday will be my last day here. I'm starting a new job next week and won't have access to GON anymore.

I've really enjoyed my time here and like that it's a smaller, closer knit group of posters than the larger forums.

Slayer, keep on hating the orange like the lunatic you are.

6, keep on being an idjit :stir::cheers:

Elfiii, keep on keeping on (no more nekkid skydiving, you're old and things hang.)

Spots, keep them SEC boys grounded.

To everybody else, it's been real and I'm gonna miss this place, but I guess I need to actually work.:(

Love y'all, Sports Forum. Stay Classy.

The Gus bus will take you in....they have wi-fi at the barn on weekends....

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I knew it!!! I always thought you where out of control!!!!:rofl:

He's lying. He got caught stealing crab legs from a Publix. He bonded out but he's going to skip town. Scooba, MS was the only true thing he said. :bounce:

Gold Ranger

If you only read and post to the GON forum at work, and you have almost 3,000 posts over the past 24 months, I kinda understand why you might be changing jobs.

Good luck...

Yep. Nothing to do here.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Good luck...

Or maybe you should change jobs and have the freedom to do so as well.. It's hard for hourly employees to get away with it. :huh::huh:

I'd be willing to bet I have over 3,000 in the last 12 months..

Matthew6

Banned thug
gotta be more to this story than slapping a rude chick and running oft to scooba ms.