G5 Dead Meat

sadler2

Just thought Id share a little bit of experience I had with the new Dead Meat BH. Yesterday evening my cousin shot a doe 22 yards broadside. We get down go to the arrow and it didn't look good. Very minimal blood on the fletching. So right from the start it didn't look good. We walk a little ways and find very little blood then we found a lot of blood, then back to drops. We track drop to drop then find her piled up about 50 yards from the shot sight Thought maybe the shot was a little back we get to her and it a near about perfect double lung hit though it was a little bit low. We got home opened her up and she was full of blood. The board head done its job and cause massive internal bleeding. Ill stick with my ram cats but he is pleased with the Dead Meat. Just thought id offer up our experience with the new heads from G5

BraveEagle

Shot a 9 point with one Saturday. Perfect pass through and deer fell within sight. He went a total of 30 yards. They fly exactly with my field points so I am pleased.

450yardbuck

I have killed a 6x4 bull in NM and an 8pt in GA with them. Watched both of them fall. Cut a rib clean into and lodged in the opposite shoulder on the elk. The 8pt broke the opposite shoulder on a complete pass thru and both Broad heads are sharp enough to shoot again.