Dog Box

Barebowyer

I dunno if there's a AG supply up there or not but they sell them down South there...

Dont know any place in North Georgia. But Cabelas has some , they are pricy

Melvin4730

Metal, something I can move around by myself. I have a wooden one made by Hood's.I've had it for about ten years. It's been a good one. I want something a little lighter.

I also have a plastic easyloader, but it is a little small for my lab.

Duckbuster82

Not metal but the gunner kennels are good crates. Light weight and can be used in the house truck wherever. They are very durable and can fit large dogs.

maconbacon

x2 on the gunner kennel. Indestructible and better insulation from heat/cold than other materials. They're pricey but you get what you pay for. Check out some of the videos they have of crash tests, your pooch will probably be better off in a wreck than you would :flag:

Melvin4730

Yes, the gunners are nice. They really won't work for me. They aren't water proof, unless you purchase the water proof cover and they are really for one dog. I've got more than one dog. They are really designed for an SUV.

Joe Overby

There's a fella in Murrayville that makes them. 100% custom to your specs. He isn't cheap but his work is second to none.

tucker80

Yes but that area got hit hard with the storm. May want to try back tomorrow or Friday
(706) 778-6116

Melvin4730

I bought one from West Creek Hunting Supply, made by a young man in KY.

Attachments

• IMG_3619.JPG
    IMG_3619.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_3629.JPG
    IMG_3629.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_3624.JPG
    IMG_3624.JPG
    23.7 KB · Views: 136