The Million Dollar Duck

g0nef1sshn

Awesome post. i have never seen or looked into how those are chosen! thanks for the link. Im going to start painting ducks. after I :shoot: them. Or try too.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Will have to watch it when it comes out, thanks

dom

wife and i watched this. pretty interesting documentary. wife even enjoyed it. must watch for duckers

I'm watching it now! It's great! And really paints hunters in a great light as conservationists. I hate for all the folks who don't get picked. They all look so good!

chet1725

Awesome post, thank you for bring attention to this!

HuntDawg

Just got back from the competition. Wife and I had a great time. We actually sat behind the 3 Hautman brothers. I recognized them from the Documentary.

Had this years and last years licenses with me and asked the 2 previous Hautman winners if they would sign my license. Talked with both for a while.

Attachments

• 0918171128a.jpg
    0918171128a.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 749
  • 0918171128.jpg
    0918171128.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 750
  • 0916171236.jpg
    0916171236.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 751

killerv

That's awesome, I was there in spirit. You make it over to the decoy contest? My ringneck drake decoy won 2nd Best of Show in its division up there. I'd post a pic of it but I'm not allowed to in this section.

HuntDawg

That's awesome, I was there in spirit. You make it over to the decoy contest? My ringneck drake decoy won 2nd Best of Show in its division up there. I'd post a pic of it but I'm not allowed to in this section.

I did not. Got wrapped up and had to high tail it back to Chicago. 3.5 hour drive.