i'm really new here, so i could be off-topic?

as a raised Baptist, I had no problem fighting for the Catholics to relieve Vietnam of the pagans, as we supported President Kennedy and his Pope. the Catholics and the Baptists have to hang together when the going gets tough.

anyways, since I'm new here, I'm hang back a tad. the Muslims are killin' the Christians, Pagans, and others. I wonder if they think they are placed here under the Order of God Himself?

they hate the Great Satan, the lil Satan, and others. but do they claim to know something the rest of us don't?

what is your opinion? yes, I'm a human who wants to know where we are from, where we are, and where we might be headed to next?

gotta an opinion that you might be willing to share?

meanwhile, my fiest dog is taking a nap. lol.

thanks for the post. I attempted to read and understand it. not sure if I was successful, or not?

anyways, I've always wondered about the 7 billion humans alive down here on the Uthen and their consumptive patterns?

in other words, we humans eat 3 meals a day, more or less, no matter which religion we subscribe to?

so, which God is most magnificient? I don't know, and don't claim to.

I hope I'm not engaging the discussions too quickly on this website?

Artfuldodger

I'd say we fight whoever is killing Christians, Pagans, or even other Muslims. It would depend on why they are killing.
Especially when it comes time to fight for the killing of Americans and our allies regardless of what God they believe in or even if they don't believe in a God.
A belief in a God to include the Christian God doesn't give one the right to kill American Pagans. We should all unite as common Americans to fight the enemy. This would include American Muslims to fight Isis Muslims as it was with American Christians fighting British Christians.
I would defend an American Pagan over a Christian enemy of America.

TTom

So besides being able to quote it poorly, what do you know about the Law of Thelema?

And how does that apply to the question at hand?

Artfuldoger simply set forth the idea that he would rank national interest/ relation over religious ones. Which holds up well compared to the national moral value of freedom of religion.

I'm a pagan and would hold to that idea as well. If pagans were targeting people for violence based on their religion, I would side with the people being targeted.

We seem to ask the same thing from Muslims who claim to be moderate, to stand up for protecting people of other religions from people who share their religion.