Blue ridge lake

Teambuckslayer

I'm planing on spending some time in Eli jay next month and go a couple times the lake what's the fishing like there. Maybe go to carters also.

jeremyledford

Do a search on here. There's been some lengthy posts on here from this year even. I had a post and there's several who have contributed.

I fished carters a couple weeks ago for Striper. Tough fishing there were a ton of window shoppers they wouldn't hit anything

Teambuckslayer. I will also be staying in Ellijay in about a week. I plan to fish blue ridge and likely carters as well plus some trout fishing! I have a map of carters lake from the Georgia fish and game and I think there are only 4 public ramps and a few campground lakes. The nearest one from Ellijay looks to be near doll mountain camp ground but its one cove north of that campground.

Teambuckslayer

Teambuckslayer. I will also be staying in Ellijay in about a week. I plan to fish blue ridge and likely carters as well plus some trout fishing! I have a map of carters lake from the Georgia fish and game and I think there are only 4 public ramps and a few campground lakes. The nearest one from Ellijay looks to be near doll mountain camp ground but its one cove north of that campground.

Thanks that's what I found

Fishing was tough for me...well the little I got to do.
I fished altoonaa for a few hours a few bites
Blue Ridge is a pretty lake but blue bird skies and no winds made it tough for sure. Saw some light schooling but only managed a single spot in 40FOW. Had a lot look at my spook/fluke but wouldn't eat.
Carters could have been great if I could get them to the boat. Sunny, hot but some wind the day I went. Good amount of bites 15-20 FOW and a few along the banks.

I had a blast fishing the coosawatee river where we stayed its full of feisty largemouth and smallmouth bass all small but fun on light tackle!