BB Fall Classic Oct 8 Lanier -results

bayoubetty

pics from last year & flyer

I hope you will come go fishing with us!!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender(2).jpg
    FullSizeRender(2).jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 1,110
  • FullSizeRender(6).jpg
    FullSizeRender(6).jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 1,091
  • FullSizeRender(1).jpg
    FullSizeRender(1).jpg
    141 KB · Views: 1,079
  • FullSizeRender(4).jpg
    FullSizeRender(4).jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,089
  • bbflyer2016.jpg
    bbflyer2016.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 1,089
  • IMG_6969.JPG
    IMG_6969.JPG
    162.5 KB · Views: 1,119
  • IMG_6973.JPG
    IMG_6973.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 1,084

Hookum

Wish I could make it but I have Libby's family coming in town from MI. I have to be home. :(

bayoubetty

Sorry we won't see you Hookum. I'm looking forward to the tournament. Still looking for a partner myself.

Lanier Jim

Done.....see you at Little Hall ramp.

LTZ25

How did the tournament go , I tried to fish Saturday but wind was to strong on Sinclar

riprap

I'm sure Betty will have a better post, but 17.50 was first place. Big fish was a spot a little over 4lbs. Super windy. We had like 9.30. A lot of guys in the 9 pound range. We caught about 10 keepers. Our top water/jerkbait pattern was just too hard to fish in the wind. Had to drop on them. Good prizes, bbq and hopefully some good money raised for the center.

bayoubetty

30 boats fished

Jason Johnson & Scott Worley 1st Place Winners 17.50 $1000 payout

Bennett Harbor & Spencer Whitton 2nd Place Winners 14.56 $300 payout

Phil Sanders & Frank 3rd Place Winner 14.14 $210 payout

Cliff Remoli & Billy Powell Big Fish Winner 4.29 $460 payout

Jeremy Eaton & Shawn Long 4th Place 12.11 prizes

Dale & Lori Clayton 5th Place 10.52 prizes

Wesley Franklin Youth Winner 8.21 prizes

Mike & David Fracker 6th place 10.27 prizes

Josh Boyd (my partner ;) ) lil fish 1.24 prize

We gave out a ton of cool stuff thanks to our generous sponsors and raised lots of $ for the kids over at The Center for Children & Young Adults in Cobb Co. !!!

It was a beautiful day until around noon when the wind and the tailwinds of Matthew caught up with those fishing at Lanier. My partner Josh and I found some fish but only three of ten or so we caught, kept. We had a fun time though and laughed a lot. I was happy that he also won a rod in the raffle :) I think everyone enjoyed themselves on Saturday. Most enjoyed that tasty local bbq at weigh in! I enjoyed mine on the ride back to Atlanta :) I was so happy I was able to find a partner last minute and fish. Thanks Riprap for running the scales again for me for probably the third time :cool::cool::cool:
Pics to follow

Attachments

• 1stbb16.jpg
    1stbb16.jpg
    462.5 KB · Views: 601
  • linebb.jpg
    linebb.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 592
  • IMG_0221.jpg
    IMG_0221.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 570
  • 2nd.jpg
    2nd.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 574
  • 3rd.jpg
    3rd.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 582
  • kid.jpg
    kid.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:

bayoubetty

more pics

a few more

Attachments

• lil.jpg
    lil.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 554
  • weighin16.jpg
    weighin16.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 563
  • rip.jpg
    rip.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 558
  • scale.jpg
    scale.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 596

Cletus T.

Excellent work Bayou Betty…….putting these things on take a lot of hard work and I commend you for making them so great and keeping them going year after year!
Great pictures!

LTZ25

I'm going to do my best to fish your tournament next year , I've been swamped with work and nursing a foot injury. But will be back to regular fishing in a few weeks . I can compete for that smallest fish plaque!!!

riprap

Glad I could help. Thanks for getting everything together. Those ladies are troopers with the CCYA as well. First ones there, last ones to leave. Little Hall is a great place to have a tournament on Lanier. About as "middle of the lake" as you can get and a nice weigh in area.

bayoubetty

I'm going to do my best to fish your tournament next year , I've been swamped with work and nursing a foot injury. But will be back to regular fishing in a few weeks . I can compete for that smallest fish plaque!!!

I like to keep it fun! That was the second time my partners have caught smallest fish!
Thanks, Cletus! Yes, this was the 8th BB tournament I have hosted though it's the 5th Annual :) I love it! I love fishing the tournaments too! Now that I have partnered up with CCYA it has helped the tournament grow into something even more special. Having those ladies help put it on now is amazing! I can focus on sponsors and help get the word out! One of the ladies lives on or near Lanier so that helps!

Thanks for the kind replies - Its great to give back :cool: