New Matthews Bow 4 Women

rustvyper

I laughed when I saw the 29"-70lbs. That's what I shoot & my wife can't even budge my strings beyond a slight bend!
She shoot's a Bear Odessey II & she loves it. She started shooting @ 18" & now she's up to 23" & 42lbs. She's so tiny I don't think she could physically ever pull longer than 23", the physics just ain't possible.
She's out there every other day practicing with me though! 3" groups at 20 yds!

ilykh

:]

I ordered mine today!! I'm thrilled with the way it looks & shoots!
The gold on the camo isn't as bright as the paper shows. I think the advertisements that I've seen around here of the bow doesn't do it justice! My opinion, if they are going to make womens bows they need to get some women up there to make sure that the advertisement papers their shipping out appeals to women!
I laughed when I saw the paper & said I ain't gettn' one....but when I saw that it looks nothing like the paper I fell in love :]

john.lee

Well, actually, the Mathews will still shoot 305 at 60#, assuming you use an IBO weight arrow (300 grains vs 350). That was my reasoning behind putting the IBO arrow weight in my post.

I agree on designing a good bow, but some on here would have you believe its not a good bow for women just because Mathews rated it up to 70# draw weights. Thats simply not true. It is faster than the Diamond Edge at 305fps 29" 60 pounds... And right where the Equalizer was in IBO speed (which may be the best short draw bow yet)And many here (including me) will recommend the Edge/Equalizer bow to women. So why not get behind a faster-or just as fast bow that is designed specifically for women?

BTW, does Bowtech still make the Equalizer?
...oh yeah, no. lol ::ke:

No they don't make it anymore but it is a great womans bow but I heard through the grapevine the bowtech is making a bow just for women that will be way better than any of the shorter draw bows

ddd-shooter

No they don't make it anymore but it is a great womans bow but I heard through the grapevine the bowtech is making a bow just for women that will be way better than any of the shorter draw bows

Did the grapevine give you a release date? Some Bowtechs usually come out in Sept, and if thats the case, I might wait to take the fiance bow shopping...