Evacuating possibly

Havana Dude

Guys, this one has me a little worried. Ivan is forecast as of now to come right through my 6 acres :( I hope not!!! We have 4 horses, 4 goats, 2 dogs, that have to be moved. I know what some may think, leave em. My kids adore these animals, and I just could not bear something happening to them when I have the means to get them out. We have some property we can go to north of Selma Al., Perry county to be exact. Also will be taking the camper for a place to live. Wish me luck. We will not bug out until we see more of where it might be heading.

pacecars

You mean they are not going to make you work? Think I am going to send the family to Birmingham. I will of course have to work if it hits us. I guess I can sleep at the station if it gets to bad. Maybe we will get lucky like Frances, we were well prepared and did not get much but south Florida took a lot out of that one. I don't want to wish bad things on anyone but why don't these suckers ever hit South America?

Good luck and stay safe.
Give me a holler some time

Ronnie

hpurvis

Gone But Not Forgotten
Ivan the Terrible is what I hear they are calling it. We are praying for all you Floridians.

cowboyron

Havana dude

Ya'll watch this one close ......we are for sure........ the other day they had it coming over our place now it's coming your way. You know how these computer models are, we will just have to keep an eye on it. We may have to get gone also just don't wait to long before you make that decision. If I decide to head for higher ground it will be tomorrow. Good luck and be safe

Havana Dude

Pacecars

Hey Bud, How ya been? I took it off. Unless they cancel all leave taken , I'm out a here if it heads this way for sure. We'll be at my Dads old homeplace in Bammy, with the campers, goats, horses, oh boy what an exciting trip we have in store for us.

Mrbowdeadly

Havana,
With all the critters you are taking, maybe you should choose an alternate means of transportation.

.........maybe, um, an Ark!

Yeah yeah, and with all the rivers over their banks, I think it would be appropriate. :bounce:

We are keeping a close watch down here south of Ocala. Hope yall fair well.

MBD

H

HT2

Thinkin' bout ya'll......

Mr. Bow......

Hope everything works out well for ya'll down in Florida........

It's gotta be rough, not knowing what might happen........

Be safe.... :pray:

Havana Dude

Mbd

Yea, you may be on to something there with the ark idea. We're keeping a close eye on Ivan. Looks like it may skirt off to the west :clap: :pray: But will have to see tomorrow.

H

HT2

Hd.....

I sure hope it does take a "hard left"........

I don't wish bad on nobody, but ya'll "Floridians" need and deserve a break!!!!!!! :pray:

Whitetailer

Key Largo Report

As of this am report, Ivan seems to be tracking more to the west than earlier predicted... Although we were under a mandatory evecuation since friday here in Key Largo and I wanted to come up to plant I figured it would be to wet to work on plots!!! And now it seems the weather service has us out of the strike cone..,Whewwww Can anyone confirm my suspicions??? Is the Alapaha River in Berrien County waaaay up???

Thanks and good luck up yonder,

Whitetailer

Whitetailer

Yeah, And if it keeps on going west into the PACIFIC OCEAN..... maybe we will get a break on the flooding aspect!!!!

Russ

Havanna..........
Thats my old stomping grounds. Used to hunt just west of Marion, at the Web farm. Try "The Shack" while your there, best BBQ around.

Havana Dude

possum

That is where my Dad was born and grew up. He attended Heiberger School. Lived off of County rd 5 I believe is the #.