The gator is done and looks great!

Dep6

Awesome Gator there sir. Had the record for 2 years so am down but not out. I'll be trying again for it, good luck to all!!

REDNECK1

As far as I'm concerned yours was, a great one also dep6 everyone gets lucky once and a while and who knows we all will try to get one bigger that is what makes us do it each year so maybe some lucky person will get the chance for me to guide them to a good one also:)

Hunt'nDawg

If anyone is looking for a guide, redneck1 is the way to go. He had me on gators from the moment I stepped on board. Brought home a 9'4" from Seminole.

groundhawg

If anyone is looking for a guide, redneck1 is the way to go. He had me on gators from the moment I stepped on board. Brought home a 9'4" from Seminole.

He is one of the very best! :cheers: Is taking my son and I this September to Eufaula. He now has cameras to video the hunt so the memories we make can be shared for a life time.

Happy July 4th. :flag: Thanks to all who have served and those familes who supported the troops.

REDNECK1

As most may say that have hunted with me it will be a long night I try to get as big a gator as the tag holder wants. A trophy is different in everyone's eyes all I try to do is give as much hands on experience with a alligator as I feel is safe and no harm to the alligator. Except for the dispatching of the gator it will be a exciting hunt you won't forget.