I need a review for Tree Lounge's new "Ground Lounge".

Harbuck

I am thinking about buying a tree lounge brand "Ground Lounge". Can anyone give me a good honest review on it. is it a good product? Comfortable? durable? ect. I can't find a single review of it anywhere on the internet.

hoochfisher

Banned
never used one, but for $79 bucks, i'll stick to my camo camp chair.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I had to go to their site to see what you were talking about. Kind of expensive for half a climber. For about the same money or less you can get a full blown recliner (portable) if that is your goal, otherwise if you're gonna hunt from the ground why do you want such an expensive chair?

Poppy D

Check sportsman guide. I have a chair that clamps to a tree. it is really comfoirtable and easy to carry. $35.00 bucks rated at 300 lbs.

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Anybody out there still have a ground lounge made by tree lounge? Do you like it?

jbogg

I liked my Tree Lounge stand but never tried the ground seat. The hammock seat in the pic is available at arrowheadequipmentoutdoors.com for $44 and is as comfortable as it gets. Weighs just over a pound with the straps that are included. Pack it in in your pocket and sit all day. Purchase two caribeeners separately to make set up a breeze.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 720