parker hurricane

ilbcnu

crossbow.jpegfirst crossbow bought on a whim on a southern Il. hunt last year, anyone shoot a parker and how do you like it?

BowanaLee

I've never shot one but it looks good and the specs are good. How does it group ?

ilbcnu

the young man at the bow shop had 6 bolts all within an inch at 40 yds but said it is accurate at much farther, he said he has taken deer with his at 75 yds, i haven't shot it since last year and my groups were close but i need to get used to the weight

Jim Boyd

I shoot a Tornado and it is awesome!

BowanaLee

the young man at the bow shop had 6 bolts all within an inch at 40 yds but said it is accurate at much farther, he said he has taken deer with his at 75 yds, i haven't shot it since last year and my groups were close but i need to get used to the weight
Crossbows are built front heavy. I had a problem holding steady. If you have a railing on your stand, you'll be good to go. I don't so I got a shooting stick. I glued a tennis ball on the end so it wouldn't go between the floor braces on my climber. It works great for blinds too. It cost 13.50 on ebay. I didn't have a problem carrying it. I guess thats what your talking about ?

Attachments

• shooting stick.jpg
    shooting stick.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 153

jrbowhuntr

View attachment 905340first crossbow bought on a whim on a southern Il. hunt last year, anyone shoot a parker and how do you like it?

Haven't shot this poetical model but have shot a few Parkers in the past, very good xbows and the company really stands by hind there products. Hopefully they continue to stand behind them after the passing of the owner and founder Bob Errett.