Bravo's

BornToHuntAndFish

Good road win for the Braves today, winning series up there against the 1st place Nats on their home field which has not happened for Atlanta since April 2014.

DCUd4F9W0AIIxn1.jpg

26-seconds

This call to the bullpen is brought to you by @kurtsuzuki.

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This call to the bullpen is brought to you by @kurtsuzuki.#ChopOn pic.twitter.com/omrt0XzNN8</p>— Atlanta Braves (@Braves) June 14, 2017</blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

DCUPnabXUAAu593.jpg

DCUSq7cXgAArZ3d.jpg

DCUYt8vXYAAsd8n.jpg

DCUrmCxXgAEfZd8.jpg

:cool:

Last edited:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gonna be a year, where the young guys will shine one day and stink it up the next, we just have to hope they are headed in the direction that the team that Bobby Cox put together and eventually coached went. We will see, but I am bout out of patience.

Coenen

Gonna be a year, where the young guys will shine one day and stink it up the next, we just have to hope they are headed in the direction that the team that Bobby Cox put together and eventually coached went. We will see, but I am bout out of patience.
Now? Just when it's getting interesting? Don't abandon ship just yet.

BornToHuntAndFish

Nice comeback extra inning win for the Braves.

29-seconds

Bottom of the 10th, tie ballgame...

Brandon Phillips hit a walk-off single in the 10th inning, while Matt Adams drove in four in the Braves' 8-7 win over the Fish

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bottom of the 10th, tie ballgame... <br><br>Take it away @DatDudeBP! #ChopOn pic.twitter.com/2JQhFVXDrV</p>— Atlanta Braves (@Braves) June 18, 2017</blockquote>

DCkHAQNXUAA0yrp.jpg

:bounce:

BornToHuntAndFish

Nice walk off hit & win to take the series, 2nd game in a row for Phillips, keeping the Braves tied for 2nd place.

39-seconds

Published on June 18, 2017

Brandon Phillips grounds a single up the middle, scoring Johan Camargo from third and giving the Braves a 5-4 win in the bottom of the 9th

29-seconds

Two walk-offs in two days...

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Two walk-offs in two days...<br><br>Have a weekend, @DatDudeBP! #ChopOn pic.twitter.com/vbk1Xygeea</p>— Atlanta Braves (@Braves) June 18, 2017</blockquote>

DCodH0yWsAA345v.jpg

10-seconds

Braves have won 11 games in their last at-bat this season, most in the major leagues.

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The #Braves have won 11 games in their last at-bat this season, most in the major leagues. #ChopOn pic.twitter.com/Clwdu2vnyP</p>— Atlanta Braves (@Braves) June 18, 2017</blockquote>

DCoZceDVwAAoxD_.jpg

:D

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Nice win. But they just keep losing ground. 12 games out and next to last.

westcobbdog

Nice win. But they just keep losing ground. 12 games out and next to last.

2nd place is what I am watching, nobody is catching the Nats. We are in 2nd today. The noise I hear about Kemp, Philips, Adams, Garcia, ect. being on the trade block is sickening. 2 of the 4 can drive the ball. With better pitching we are close to the Nats right now, at least in the hunt for 1st place.
Hear they are trotting out Bartolo again this week,too.

Coenen

The noise I hear about Kemp, Philips, Adams, Garcia, ect. being on the trade block is sickening.
Why? We're still building. If moving these guys, who are on short term deals, can help bring in young players that can be long term solutions then it's a net win. You don't like to lose them because they're playing well, but this team isn't really in position to try and "win now." The last time they tried to "win now" it was an unmitigated disaster.

Based on recent history, all we need to do is find an NL West trading partner and things will work out. :bounce:

biggdogg

Kemp and Phillips I don't see getting moved as the Braves don't really have any ML ready replacements yet. I'm not sure of either one's contract status though. With Freddie not being ready until right at the trade deadline, I'm guessing Adams will finish the season as a Brave, but he will get moved in the off season for sure. They may take a chance and go ahead and trade him and let Jase Peterson play first though, so we'll see. Jaime Garcia makes 3-4 more starts in a Braves uni, tops.

BornToHuntAndFish

Good shutout win with an explosive 7-run 8th-inning to make a 3-game winning streak.

DCvDf_wVoAAqkwe.jpg

29-seconds

Santana homered to right (417 feet), Swanson and Camargo scored.

"A burger and a blast to go, please."

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">"A burger and a blast to go, please." pic.twitter.com/iAz4DpoTQQ</p>— Atlanta Braves (@Braves) June 20, 2017</blockquote>

DCuwRktXoAADK0o.jpg

29-seconds

M. Adams homered to right (402 feet).

#BigCity pays another visit to the Chop House. #ChopOn

Catch a homer and a hug!

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">#BigCity pays another visit to the Chop House. #ChopOn pic.twitter.com/9ETe0WE7d6</p>— Atlanta Braves (@Braves) June 20, 2017</blockquote>

DCu5cvqXgAAsC7g.jpg

:cool:

HuntinJake_23

If I were a running the club(clearly I'm not) I'd say see ya bye to Garcia when Freddie Freeman comes back and stick Adams over at third. From what I've seen he's athletic enough to play the hot corner and having freeman, kemp, and Adams back to back to back in the order would be something else. Wishful thinking though Go Braves!!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
IM liking the looks of this kid , Camargo , that just hit a triple !!!

westcobbdog

If I were a running the club(clearly I'm not) I'd say see ya bye to Garcia when Freddie Freeman comes back and stick Adams over at third. From what I've seen he's athletic enough to play the hot corner and having freeman, kemp, and Adams back to back to back in the order would be something else. Wishful thinking though Go Braves!!

agree I think Adams would be a bit more nimble than Freddie at 3b. You could bat them back to back to back. Or play Adams in LF Kemp in RF and let Ender get anything not in their lap.
Top of lineup could be Ender, Brandon then murderers row.

biggdogg

I just read this morning that Freddie is open to moving to 3B to allow Adams to stay at 1B.

And they wouldn't get a bucket of used BP balls for Adonis Garcia...

BornToHuntAndFish

Gotta luv another walk off win for the Braves, especially an extra innings HR to go with 2 earlier HR's.

4th - M. Adams homered to right center (406 feet), Markakis scored.

7th - Flowers homered to left (342 feet).

11th - Kemp homered to right (342 feet), Markakis scored.

The game is underway after a 1 hour and 19 minute rain delay.

40-seconds

Published on June 21, 2017

Matt Kemp gives the Braves a 5-3 victory over the Giants with a walk-off two-run homer to right field in the 11th inning

DC5ooSQXoAE8iLf.jpg

29-seconds

#BigCity makes a call to the bullpen.

Another day, another #BigCity blast!

Matt Adams delivers his 12th homer of the season and puts the #Braves up 2-1.

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">#BigCity makes a call to the bullpen. #ChopOn pic.twitter.com/fht3NztbE9</p>— Atlanta Braves (@Braves) June 22, 2017</blockquote>

DC5OzqjXYAAV1iU.jpg

DC5FYFUXkAIVfzA.jpg

10-seconds

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Time for a nightcap. pic.twitter.com/qJTplnjRyp</p>— Atlanta Braves (@Braves) June 22, 2017</blockquote>

DC4V1TeXUAERlkA.jpg

:bounce:

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
I am enjoying watching this team play right now. If they can iron out a few things I believe they could have some potential.