Thermal Imaging

georgia_home

A friend had one. I tried it around the house but wasn't very impressed. It would be interesting to try in the woods.

There is a similar product from ?Torre spines?something? An actual sight That has the same footprint as a red dot sight. It looks interesting, but I'd like to have a way to try it before committing a couple/few hundred. I'd be concerned about the performance at any kind of distance.

thumper523

A friend had one. I tried it around the house but wasn't very impressed. It would be interesting to try in the woods.

There is a similar product from ?Torre spines?something? An actual sight That has the same footprint as a red dot sight. It looks interesting, but I'd like to have a way to try it before committing a couple/few hundred. I'd be concerned about the performance at any kind of distance.
We use them at work for testing engines inside compartments with sound attenuation. They are helpful in this application.

Jester896

Senior Clown
I think I would be worried about night blindness in both eyes over just one eye like you get with a scope.

Curious tho