Good deal on Rages

Jim Boyd

Darn!

Sweet deal, let me check on the 100's.

Thanks for the great heads up.

The Fever

Buy the 100 grain nock offs on amazon or eBay. They work beautifully.

deast1988

Buy the 100 grain nock offs on amazon or eBay. They work beautifully.

I watched YouTube torture test, I kept up with threads on AT I got 24, 125grs off EBay. Not sure the validity, but Rage got bought out. Then I read they moved manufacturing to china. So now hard to tell what's fake or not because it all could be made in Same factory. I also read where Rage is trying to close all these Avenues of knockoffs. So imo, they have to be close in order for Rage to pursue all these importers with legal action.

Last year, I ordered 4 of the $15 packs from Midway. So that's a Knockoff vs one in Package. They look feel sharp can't really tell a difference. Some of of the YouTube guys that ran these through all sorts of test side by side to a real one most say they think some are factory 2nds. Finish might not be as shiny.

I'm testing this season will see.

The Fever

I watched YouTube torture test, I kept up with threads on AT I got 24, 125grs off EBay. Not sure the validity, but Rage got bought out. Then I read they moved manufacturing to china. So now hard to tell what's fake or not because it all could be made in Same factory. I also read where Rage is trying to close all these Avenues of knockoffs. So imo, they have to be close in order for Rage to pursue all these importers with legal action.

Last year, I ordered 4 of the $15 packs from Midway. So that's a Knockoff vs one in Package. They look feel sharp can't really tell a difference. Some of of the YouTube guys that ran these through all sorts of test side by side to a real one most say they think some are factory 2nds. Finish might not be as shiny.

I'm testing this season will see.

None of the deer I've launched them at argued with their lethal ability. I've found nothing wrong with any of them.