GON Magazine | GON Classifieds

Go Back   Georgia Outdoor News Forum > Firearms > Firearms, Reloading and Scopes

Old 05-28-2017, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayseed_theology View Post
Dang. I think you might have locked up the best deal award with that price.
Here's the thing, anyone can do it!!! Alexander's ad in GON has them for 299 plus some change. Academy will beat the price by 5% (they do that for any item in the store). The ad in GON was good through 5/31, but I would bet Alexander's has the same ad in the next GON magazine. I like to support the local guys over the big box ones, but I'm not gonna drive 2 hrs when I have a Academy 15 mins from the house. Considering getting one for my wife now.
Old 06-02-2017, 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrannon View Post
http://www.palmettostatearmory.com/

Has all the MP Shields for less than $300 now.
Finally finished clicking all the buttons(I kept stopping, hesitating).........I sent mine to Cherokee Gun and Pawn in Canton. I tried to get them to match the PSA price, but they could not.
He told me they charge No FFL fee, whereas USA gun and pawn right up the street went from $10 to $29.
PSA invoice with Shipping, tax, everything, $325.41 Glad I made the leap..............anyone want to buy a Hi Point in great shape?
Old 06-02-2017, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeetdawg View Post
I took the $299 sales ad in my GON magazine to Academy and they will match and beat any advertised price (verifiable of course) by 5%. I walked out of the door with my pistol for $304 and will be getting $75 back from Smith. $229 for a new 9mm is a pretty sweet deal.
ReallyThats ok......I guess I need to renew my GON Magazine

Agree this is a great deal and I certainly am happy
Old 06-25-2017, 05:45 PM

Anybody else get notice from S&W regarding their system being overwhelmed and refunds are delayed? I got email few days ago thanking me for my purchase but my rebate hadn't been processed yet. When I checked the status of it, it says it doesn't have it on record
Old 06-25-2017, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynlow View Post
Anybody else get notice from S&W regarding their system being overwhelmed and refunds are delayed? I got email few days ago thanking me for my purchase but my rebate hadn't been processed yet. When I checked the status of it, it says it doesn't have it on record
I got the same email just the other day.
Old 06-25-2017, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K80Shooter View Post
I got the same email just the other day.
Just curious if you checked on the status of your rebate and what it told you if you did?
Old Yesterday, 06:32 AM

Honestly I have not checked the status of the rebate, I just looked at their site and didn't see any info on checking the status. Could you post a link to do so?
Old Yesterday, 08:30 AM

I received the apology e-mail from them several days ago:

Quote:
Dear Valued Smith & Wesson Customer,

Thank you for your recent purchase and on behalf of Smith & Wesson firearms, I would like to personally apologize for the delay you have experienced in receiving your rebate on this purchase. Typically we are able to process rebates within a few weeks of receipt, and our recent performance does not meet our standard.

The “Savings You Can Carry” program has been very popular, and the tremendous response we received temporarily overwhelmed our systems. I have personally overseen our correction of the situation, and am committing to you that if you submitted your rebate in the month of April, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 7, 2017. If you submitted your rebate in the month of May, your rebate submission will be processed no later than July 31, 2017.

Nothing is more important to us than your loyalty. Please accept our sincerest apologies and our appreciation for your patience, as well as your dedication to the products we are so proud to deliver.

Regards,
Old Yesterday, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K80Shooter View Post
Honestly I have not checked the status of the rebate, I just looked at their site and didn't see any info on checking the status. Could you post a link to do so?
This is the one sent in the email...give it a try. I too looked on their website but couldn't find anything either. I think this is from a 3rd party company handling the rebate for them.

http://www.rebateinquiryonline.com/
Old Yesterday, 11:23 AM

I sent my rebate in by snail mail but haven't received any email from them.
Old Yesterday, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flynlow View Post
This is the one sent in the email...give it a try. I too looked on their website but couldn't find anything either. I think this is from a 3rd party company handling the rebate for them.

http://www.rebateinquiryonline.com/
It showed a rebate I got from Burris in 2015 but that's all.