PSE Evolve 31 Video Review

Kris87

Kris, have you shot any longer distance with your carbon air? I was wondering how it shot at distance.

I have not shot anything considered long. I just changed strings on both over the weekend, and got my final tune done on both bows. They're ready to sight in now, but they hold great.

TJ Fountain has shot his at long range, and from the groups he's sent me, his is doing very well too.

bowhunterdavid

I have not shot anything considered long. I just changed strings on both over the weekend, and got my final tune done on both bows. They're ready to sight in now, but they hold great.

TJ Fountain has shot his at long range, and from the groups he's sent me, his is doing very well too.

Mine shot very good at 60 yards when sighting in my hha king pin, so far i am very pleased.

gator808

I love mine!!! I picked it up a couple of weeks ago....I sighted my 20yd. pin in on the first day and it took less than 15 minutes. My arrow grouping was super tight...touch tight and on day two I "robin hooded" my first arrow. This bow is very consistent, quiet and smooth. I'm not a pro by any means and I came from shooting a bowtech assassin. I would recommend giving this bow a chance.

Kris87

Looks like a couple posts have been deleted , truth is hurting

I deleted your posts because of the name calling. I suggest you start your own thread as I'll continue to keep this one on topic.

kennethc68

Bought Evlove 31 last week from Dale. Awesome shooting bow. If you hunt this is a must try bow. Amazing hold, i can draw the bow and then turn it 90 degrees still drawn.