New lease beginning!

Core Lokt

I personally don't like assigned areas on a chunk of land. We all know that some places are better than others and will continue to be. The new guy in always gets the worst area.

I like how my friend's club is ran. 1000ac, Pin board, 7 members, 25 food plots with stands, 6 HW stands all open to each member. Each member can have 1 private stand that nobody can put another within 150 yds of. It works and the club stands are primarily hunted. The key is a good group of friends, like minded hunting together.

Good luck

Hut2

We've had our club for going on 40yrs, we've always allowed one primary stand location that members can call off limits to others if they choose to, any other stand locations are open to others, its hard to get people invested and concerned with the well being of the lease and deer population if you don't allow them a spot they can call their own, a member can change their primary location if they find another open area they want to hunt and claim it as primary, but then their old spot becomes fair game for someone else.

I have had as many as 4 or 5 stands on our club at one time, but only one as my primary, the others were open for anyone to hunt out of that wished to. Most of our members do the same.
Yep that's like we've been, Thanks

Hut2

I personally don't like assigned areas on a chunk of land. We all know that some places are better than others and will continue to be. The new guy in always gets the worst area.

I like how my friend's club is ran. 1000ac, Pin board, 7 members, 25 food plots with stands, 6 HW stands all open to each member. Each member can have 1 private stand that nobody can put another within 150 yds of. It works and the club stands are primarily hunted. The key is a good group of friends, like minded hunting together.

Good luck
Thanks, the last sentence is the key to any club really.

Buckstop

We kinda went in a different direction and set most of our 1,400 acres up with club stands. 5 of our 6 members have family members that sit with them often so we focused on setting up with two man stands or box blinds. Also a couple other singles n tripods. All are first come first serve. We all get along all participate in the setup and maintenance. Was a lot of work the first couple of off seasons but has worked out good for the way we hunt. Also has cut way down on hunting pressure as we aren't scouting and moving stands all season. There is plenty of area left and everones free to move around in a climber if they want but nobody does as they see n kill plenty from the club stands. All we ask is for everyone to to hunt the wind and not wander around or cut off the club stands. We are electric cart only too. It probably works as we are all friends and happy to see the group have success as a whole. Actually kinda relaxing hunting and not having to compete with the next guy.

Hut2

We kinda went in a different direction and set most of our 1,400 acres up with club stands. 5 of our 6 members have family members that sit with them often so we focused on setting up with two man stands or box blinds. Also a couple other singles n tripods. All are first come first serve. We all get along all participate in the setup and maintenance. Was a lot of work the first couple of off seasons but has worked out good for the way we hunt. Also has cut way down on hunting pressure as we aren't scouting and moving stands all season. There is plenty of area left and everones free to move around in a climber if they want but nobody does as they see n kill plenty from the club stands. All we ask is for everyone to to hunt the wind and not wander around or cut off the club stands. We are electric cart only too. It probably works as we are all friends and happy to see the group have success as a whole. Actually kinda relaxing hunting and not having to compete with the next guy.

That's a cool way to do it but, we have little family members that go. But, we enjoy the next guys success, several of us killed our share so, there's no competition. Thanks and best of luck!