Ukc world hunt elberton ga

donblfihu

Anyone here qualifyied for the hunt, good luck if you are? It's good to see it in ga, move it around. I'm going over there to CensoredCensored and support it.

Timbo85

I wish I still had a coon dog worth takin to town I would probably be goin , what are you packin donblfihu, I have a friend that has a dog qualified but not sure he is gonna make it , good luck

donblfihu

World hunt

Not hunting anything, just a dream I had. This was something I hunted night after night to achieve 35 years ago still love to listen to em every once in a while. I wouldn't pass the opportunity to go if I had a chance to be in it. Why isn't your friend going to make it.

Timbo85

They are having their family reunion that wk end , I love to hear em to , I like when they hit a old feed track and have to work it for a good while then roll up with a locate and settle in on it , I hunt curs now mine don't say nothin on track with a coon or squirrel but they don't miss many either , but my young female is a every breath on a hog track she don't mess with deer to much unless she jumps 1 , my male comes rite back to me and tells on her every time she trashes haha

donblfihu

World

William I'd bet you would win it, what's stopping you

Hillbilly stalker

A cross bred walker and bluetick won ? Treed the only coon seen in 2 hours ? Walker men say it isn't so !!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding, congratulation's guys, GOOD JOB SAMBO from South Carolina !:flag:

goose buster

Re-hunt all that is affected by false score card invited to re-hunt.
ttps://www.ukcdogs.com/docs/hunting/2017-findings-and-actions-world.pdf
search with Bing.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Wow. if that wasn't across the state i'd love to go see the re-hunt.