HELP, HOW DO I Watch SEC championship again

tad1

I want to watch the game again and I can't find it online. Is it on CBS sports or what? thanks for any help.
JT

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
I you tubed it this morning, the one I watched was a 34 minute video never missed a play either. ..... just all the junk out.

tad1

Thanks, I may try youtube. I figured it would be easier to watch the game than it is. like the network would let you stream it again. Sheesh!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I watched it this morning again also. I taped it too.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Hope it is not, but might be a while before I see another like it.

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Thanks John, just watched that YouTube summary that was the ticket! Epic football game!

Good deal. I watched the first half but missed the second. That's why I was looking for it.

Chris 195 7/8 B&C

I've watched it several times now and sadly it keeps having the same outcome. Maybe 3rd time later this week will be the charm....... and this time maybe the trick will be keeping both eyes closed rather than just one.:mad:

MudDucker

Staff member
I had to be in a wedding for the 2nd half. Good thing the program was big enough to cover my iphone! '-)

Wife, who was more polite, got me to put it on youtube last night.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
It’s on sec channel rt now , gonna be just as good as the first time !

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I you tubed it this morning, the one I watched was a 34 minute video never missed a play either. ..... just all the junk out.

By "junk" I assume you mean diarrhea mouth Gary
Danielson's ridiculous continual comments? That's idiot never shut up. Like watching a football game sitting beside a valley girl. My wife was even yelling "SHUT UP" at the tv