Useless Billy’s weather rock is buried under #779 inches of snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
This juan is about done

mark-7mag

I would not let somejuan with a screen name I wannashoot in my deer club. Just sayin

mark-7mag

Iwannashootallthedeersintheclub is what it really means

mark-7mag

lol

JB0704

I Gots Goats
In order to get the deer meat comparable to ground beef, fella would have to shoot roughly 7 deer and process them all his own self

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I am a Quail Hunter, and raised birdogs all my life up until about 10 years ago. The habitat took a big hit, but there were still a few covies around. That did not last long because a few hunters did not see the problem and kept hunting them like they always had, they would hunt a covey of birds down so low that the 2 or 3 that remained could not survive. Then they sat around blamed the lack of birds on everything from hawks, to turkeys, to raccoons.

JB0704

I Gots Goats
$400 club, $25 boolits, $25 gun range (or bore sightin', whichever he prefers), $300 misc., $200 gas = $950

If ground beef equaled $3 a lb, then he could buy about 316 lbs with that much money. He might get that much from his seven deers.........but, if he pays a processor he ain't neva GON catch up.

mattech

Deranged Throat-Puncher
Yup

JB0704

I Gots Goats
I am a Quail Hunter, and raised birdogs all my life up until about 10 years ago. The habitat took a big hit, but there were still a few covies around. That did not last long because a few hunters did not see the problem and kept hunting them like they always had, they would hunt a covey of birds down so low that the 2 or 3 that remained could not survive. Then they sat around blamed the lack of birds on everything from hawks, to turkeys, to raccoons.

Very unfortunate that billy cain' apply reason to his own actions.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
There are some people that put out trail cams and are disappointed it they don't catch a trespasser.

Status
Not open for further replies.