They are starting to drop

davidhelmly

I put cameras on some of our feeders a couple of weeks ago to see if the bucks had started shedding yet. There were several regulars that I didn't get on camera so I am assuming that they have shed, we have looked some and found a few so far but none of the big guys yet. Here are some of the bucks still holding. I will be burning some boot leather this weekend!! :cheers:

old florida gator

congrats also do you have any hogs on your property???????? how do you et bucks to come to your feeders, I only see does at mine along with hogs.

Jim Boyd

Nice!!!!

Very nice!!!!!!

davidhelmly

Thanks guys, I walked a little today and no new finds but I will get out again this weekend

congrats also do you have any hogs on your property???????? how do you et bucks to come to your feeders, I only see does at mine along with hogs.

Thank goodness we don't have any hogs! We have far more bucks that use the feeders than does, some feeders probably 10-1 bucks to does.

what is the height of your feed bunker

I don't know the exact height but just a little more than knee high.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Next year is looking killer for ya'll David.:cool:

Braggart!::ke::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BornToHuntAndFish

Whoa, even the off season looks exciting down there. Good job with your club, David. Thanks for treating us to some fun whitetail action.

:bounce:

Latest posts