Kindle fire?

Buckshot88

Just got a new kindle fire for my birthday. Now I want to get a SD card reader so I can check pics off my trail cams in the woods. Which adapter is the best bang for my buck?

660griz

I got a Transcend USB 2.0 OTG Card Reader for my Android phone.
$9.99 off Amazon and it works great.

JSnake

Useless Billy Bouncer
I got a Transcend USB 2.0 OTG Card Reader for my Android phone.
$9.99 off Amazon and it works great.

I too have a Kindle fire and was looking for an SD adapter. That transcend unit isn't compatible :banginghe

You can buy a cheap china tablet that has a built-in SD card reader, probably what I'll end up doing.

Buckshot88

What about some hunting apps? Any suggestions?

660griz

Do you have a smart phone? Why carry two devices? Get the adapter for your phone instead. Just a suggestion. :)

Gbr5pb

Got wireless card reader on Amazon for $30. Use my phone or tablet to look at or send pictures. Wish I had got sooner

The transcend reader for android works ok with mine (the 7" one they released this past year). One quirk I've found is that if you use one of the mini sd cards to expand its internal memory, you need to go into the settings and dismount it (no need to physically remove it) before it will read the external card. When finished, just return to the settings and remount it. Takes about 3 seconds.