Looking for GA lease (preferable Cuthbert Area)

cr0ck1

Hello! Me and my Wife are looking for a hunting lease. We have been on many Florida Leases and were looking to just look further North.

We don't want a lease with a lot of people with drama. we just want to hunt and enjoy out weekends with fellow hunters.

I have hunted on a lot of friends leases in the Cuthbert area of Ga. and really like it.

What were looking for:

A lease that does not have a lot of members.
A lease that has Deer & Hogs
Food plots done
stands up
feeders full
Camp or camping area or close to hotels.

We just pay a yearly fee for the lease and towards the corn food plots ect.

WE just don't have the time to go up and maintain food plots, set up stands and so on. We have done that many times over the years but now our jobs don't give us the free time we used to have.

I have friends on leases that are like this. They just pay a yearly fee and once a year a little towards corn ect and go hunt.

Stands are there and so on!

Heres what my one friend has.
Lease, pays yearly, theres stands, foodplots, boxstands & feeders allways full.

They all have a house that they stay at that is located close to the property.

I believe he pays 14oo a year.

I have another friend that has a lease that:
has everything above except the house.
It has a camp where people can park their campers but it has a Public Kitchen Bldg and Public bath house

I guess you can get the idea on what we are looking for.

Any info please email me @ beaglerbassfishing@gmail.com
or text me
Carl 727-368-1712

Thank you for your time reading this post. Thanks and God Bless.

Rich Kaminski

Sounds more like a $3000.00 a year club here in GA.

tonygiscwo4

Blue Springs Hunt Club

Have you found a club yet? We have a lease with 680 acres, QDM, with a 15 member limit, currently at 13. We are located in Randolph County, 10 miles north of Cuthbert GA. Whitetail and hogs. Family oriented, camp with power to park campers. Mature group, established food plots and stands, can add stands.

Let me know.

Tony G
229-639-7479

Last edited: