$2,000 Reward

firefighterfree

I will keep an eye out for you Networker. I had a lowlife steal pressure washing equipment from me around this time last year. It makes you mad. If I see or hear of it I will report it to the police.

GA1dad

I think it will be sold in alabama or SC likely this weekend.
We are alerting everyone over there as well.

Here in SC,,,, most folks are wary of buying used boats. It's awful hard to register a boat in SC without a title, or notorized bill of sale.

HAWGHUNNA

Steve,

I will post a link to this thread on all of the Ga. Jonboat web sites,all of the jonboat tournament anglers here in Ga. will soon be aware,and we will all keep an eye out for you.

Good Luck,and thanks for every thing that you do for us.

Terry Lee

zman

i hate a thief. steve if you catch him hold him at bay for a while and post where you are at. i think all of us on here could break that habit .... good luck and i'll keep my eyes open...

Chris S.

Might want to see if any gun shows or boating events are going on,seems like I saw an add or heard about one this month.Maybe you can contact them as well .Good Luck,I hope you get your boat back man.

fishdoc

Steve , Im in Hampton and work out in the Oconee area ill keep my eyes open. Bobby Berry of Berrys also had 2 jon boats stolen at the end of december. Its time to teach someone a lesson.This stuff has gotten out of hand. Theres a bunch of theft at the boat ramps as well.Good luck, youve got alot of eyes out there well find them.Mike

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Steve,

Be sure to keep an eye on our Swap and Sell here. Like someone said above. Some of these thieves ain't too smart.

Best of luck on getting your boat back and prosecuting those involved.

fishndinty

I'll keep my eyes open too, but not gonna post where in case Mr. Scum is reading this.

Corey

I hope you find who ever did this..

cuz1220

this boat doesnt have muzzy bowfishing on the side does it??? i saw one yesterday on 212 that did! i noticed the bow in your boat

Toffy

No Muzzy

Thank you all very much for watching out for me.
The boat does not (did not) have a Muzzy sticker on it tho I have used Muzzy fishing arrows for it.
Bad to have one rotten apple out there, great to have a passel of good friends like all of you!
Thanks again.

FishingAddict

Ya never know. I happened upon one of my buddies small boats that was stolen 4 months after it was stolen. Of course the guy claimed that he found it adrift, but at least he got his boat back!

deepwater

Hope you get your boat back and find out who took it. I HATE THIEVES !!!!! I fish the small lakes around N Ga and will be looking for it.

bat

Darn Steve they were surely brave or didn't know who they were stealing from to do this. Man get those suckers and skin them up when you do. Thanks man for all the good times you have gave us at the Shootout. An experience I will treasure forever. "Cedar Creek" bat