The GrandDaddy of all DAWG Threads! [Driveler} Take 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownceluse

Yes sir another thread has come and gone, but here we have another great Go Dawgs driveler!!!! Go Dawgs!:yeah:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Wlcome GrandDaddy take 2. Go Dawgs in less than one week.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dove season and the UGA opener fall on the same day. Oh well a late hunt is better than none.:shoot::shoot::shoot:

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Go Jackets! I'm still trying to find a field to shoot doves myself.

Last edited:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Go Jackets! I'm trying to find a field to shoot myself.

Dang, can't you wait till AFTER Tech loses to UGA AGAIN this year? Then again, if I were a Tech fan I'd probably go ahead and get it over with, myself! :bounce:

Just kidding! Don't harm yourself. Us Dawgs have to have some Tech fans around here to rub it in on. :bounce:

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Dang, can't you wait till AFTER Tech loses to UGA AGAIN this year? Then again, if I were a Tech fan I'd probably go ahead and get it over with, myself! :bounce:

Just kidding! Don't harm yourself. Us Dawgs have to have some Tech fans around here to rub it in on. :bounce:

LoL... A field to shoot doves..not myself. :banginghe

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Back in the day before all these games were televised, we would be dove hunting on Saturday afternoons in South Ga and every truck radio in the field would Have Munson wide open. Those were the days.

Hankus

Back in the day before all these games were televised, we would be dove hunting on Saturday afternoons in South Ga and every truck radio in the field would Have Munson wide open. Those were the days.

Yep :cheers:

Hankus

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
After the shoot we might even had a beer or three.:cheers:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs in the peanut fields of South Georgia!

Status
Not open for further replies.