The GrandDaddy of all DAWG Threads! [Driveler} Take 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Bummer that I'm not looking for a field to shoot myself? Wow dude..:huh:

Say whaaaaaaaaaat? Good God, I was kidding! I added smileys to my comment. I thought you had enough sense to realize that. You really must be slow! :D

No I don't want you to hurt yourself! Lighten up, bro. :cheers:

Hankus

Go dawgs :cheers:

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Go Jackets in Asia! Saw a guy who looked like a dwag fan the other day. Red slacks, white button up shirt, and boat shoes. No croakies though so I wasn't 100% sure...:bounce:

brownceluse

Go Jackets in Asia! Saw a guy who looked like a dwag fan the other day. Red slacks, white button up shirt, and boat shoes. No croakies though so I wasn't 100% sure...:bounce:

Thats crazy I saw a GT fan the other day in Atl. he was siting on the sidewalk by the Varsity crying. I asked him what was wrong and he said his wife just left him. I felt so bad for him I offered him a new pocket protector and he declined. Come to find out his wife had a met a Dawg fan. She decicded that she wanted a real man instead of a girly man. As a Dawg fan and a good human being I would never agree with these UGA boys taking GT boys wives. On the other hand I could see these women point. It is what it is!! Go Dawgs!:yeah:

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Back in the day before all these games were televised, we would be dove hunting on Saturday afternoons in South Ga and every truck radio in the field would Have Munson wide open. Those were the days.

That ain't exactly just a Dawg tradition.
On a good dove shoot in Bama, there'd be half a field tuned to the Tide and the other half tuned to Auburn.
Good times...

riprap

Back in the day before all these games were televised, we would be dove hunting on Saturday afternoons in South Ga and every truck radio in the field would Have Munson wide open. Those were the days.

Scott Howard would ruin a dove hunt.:banginghe

Buck

On a good dove shoot in Bama, there'd be half a field tuned to the Tide and the other half tuned to Auburn.
Good times...

Myself, BBQBOSS, Redneck Mcguiver, Deltahalo and Jranger will be sharing a dove field this weekend. Everybody but Sean is a dawg so I guess we'll be listening to the dawgs instead of the Tide.. :bounce:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Good times...

We controlled our fields in south Georgia a little better than that.:whip::whip:

Last edited:

fredw

Retired Moderator

Still carry a radio to the field with me. Only problem with that is that all of the hunters keeping asking for a score:p. I will have the radio with me on Saturday.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Still carry a radio to the field with me. Only problem with that is that all of the hunters keeping asking for a score:p. I will have the radio with me on Saturday.

There is something about Dove hunting and UGA football that just go together. Of course if I turn on a radio in a dove field up up here, all I hear is UT or UK. No way I can hit a dove listening to UT.:biggrin2:

riprap

I've always thought it was king of rude to shoot a bird. Go Dawgs.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
That only happend when soneone turned the GT game on, in their truck radio.

brownceluse

Go Dawgs filling up the water cooler with gatoraide for the future Dawgs! see yall after fb practice!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dawgs on the radio is just not the same without Munson. Go Dawgs.

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Thats crazy I saw a GT fan the other day in Atl. he was siting on the sidewalk by the Varsity crying. I asked him what was wrong and he said his wife just left him. I felt so bad for him I offered him a new pocket protector and he declined. Come to find out his wife had a met a Dawg fan. She decicded that she wanted a real man instead of a girly man. As a Dawg fan and a good human being I would never agree with these UGA boys taking GT boys wives. On the other hand I could see these women point. It is what it is!! Go Dawgs!:yeah:

Cool story bro! ;)

Go Jackets!

Status
Not open for further replies.