How to post pics with IPhone ??

Lukikus2

On the iphone I've noticed if you hold your phone horizontally when loading the pic it will post sideways. Try holding it vertical.

lilnole8

On the iphone I've noticed if you hold your phone horizontally when loading the pic it will post sideways. Try holding it vertical.

I tried this and no matter how I turned the phone it was sideways....so I'm not sure what it is.

lilnole8

I edited the pic and rolled it on its side and that was the same, so I went in and rolled it back and tried again and it worked! :huh:

lonewolf247

I edited the pic and rolled it on its side and that was the same, so I went in and rolled it back and tried again and it worked! :huh:

Yes I've noticed the same thing. It can be correct in the camera roll, but post sideways. Then if you roll it around and save it, then it post right. I think it has to do with the the orientation of the phone or iPad at the time you take the pic, and believe it or not, I've read that the volume button, affects it? Anyhow, I've edited several of them and saved them back like they were, then they post correct. Go figure....

alligood729

I'm not having trouble getting a picture to load, but after it loads, and I hit the "close this window" button on the bottom of the photo loading page, it won't close......what's up with that?

Scrapy

Banned
OK I am sitting at my desk top and my Iphne6 in my shirt pocket. I want to post a pic on the Small Game forum but I want to try it out here first.
So, do I hit response button on my desktop and then try to send it to that opening from my iphone and then come back to my desk top to do some writing about it or what? Do you have to do the whole thing from the iphone? How do I even get to Gon forum from my iphone? I know this is kindergarten to ya'll but confusing to me.

Roger T

Ive was loadin pics with the iphone 5 fine but me & the ipone 6 aint gettin along & i kinda firgot how .