Need info for Waycross Expo

ryan_beasley

Can anybody tell me where to look for a full schedule of events for the Waycross Outdoor Expo in April? Especially the info for the coonhound events but I would also like to see all the other events too.

Thanks,
Ryan

kreekhunter

waycross expo

Go to ghff.us or ghff.com i was told they were going to have coonhunting events i didn't see them on there but i'm sure there's going to be some venders there.

willcox

If i'm not mistaken puddin creek club is the host even though the hunt is at waycross. Michael swails or andy harper can probably help you out.

ryan_beasley

You're right Wilcox. I found all the info for the coonhound events. Went to the labrador site and found out they will have dock jumping all day saturday and the hog bay. Sounds like a fun day of watching some good dogs work!

ArmyTaco

Yeah it does look like fun. I want to get down there to it.

ryan_beasley

Hey Pearson guys, I heard there was talk of a treeing competition at waycross this year? Are ya'll going to do that and if so what time? What's the prizes for the show and hunt this year? Give us some updates if you can!

Thanks!

Swamp Music

Hey Pearson guys, I heard there was talk of a treeing competition at waycross this year? Are ya'll going to do that and if so what time? What's the prizes for the show and hunt this year? Give us some updates if you can!

Thanks!

I don't have a clue about the show and treeing contest prizes but I do know that high scoring dog from friday night will be getting a dog box and high scoring dog from saturday will get a garmin system.

I've got to get the old blue dog out and knock the dust off of her so maybe we can get lucky.

ryan_beasley

What time is the treeing contest? Gonna send my youth handler in training and I'm sure he would enjoy that. Good luck to ya in the hunt. I don't have anything to compete with you guys. Maybe next year I'll pick out one and stick with it!

ArmyTaco

Think it will be worth driving my truck too? I need a new box but dont want to drive it down there if there is not a good selection. Is there usually plenty of vendors?