Anyone know anything about these ATV's

transfixer

I have no experience with them, but read somewhere that they are Chinese knockoffs of the Yamaha line of atv's and utv's, supposedly Yamaha owns an interest in the company, but I don't know for sure that's true, some of their atv's look very similar to the Yamaha line. I would shy away from them mostly because they are built in China and availability of parts is inconsistent usually on all the Chinese atv's and scooters and such.

REUSSERY

Get yourself a Polaris Sportsman or if your really serious, a Ranger. Nothin' works harder or rides smoother...

Attachments

• ranger with led light bars.jpg
    ranger with led light bars.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 344

j_seph

Actually trying to find a good condition older atv just for the purpose to drag a deer out with. Mine got stolen 3 years ago and even at that point I never used it except to drag a deer. After the drag I had last year straight up hill forever it seemed on a 3:1/4:1 slope it would save some strain lol to go the long way with an ATV and get one out.

transfixer

Actually trying to find a good condition older atv just for the purpose to drag a deer out with. Mine got stolen 3 years ago and even at that point I never used it except to drag a deer. After the drag I had last year straight up hill forever it seemed on a 3:1/4:1 slope it would save some strain lol to go the long way with an ATV and get one out.

Craigslist has a few late 90's early 2000's Honda fourtrax and recons right now at decent prices, better hurry though, closer to season they'll be gone. Hard to go wrong with one of those Honda's, they seem to last forever, Yamaha big bears are good also in those year ranges, just harder to find.

j_seph

Get yourself a Polaris Sportsman or if your really serious, a Ranger. Nothin' works harder or rides smoother...
Would love to have one of these however the areas I hunt, getting one of these down in there would be slim to none

lonewolf247

When it comes to ATV's, like many other things, you get what you pay for. In the long run, a knockoff brand will cost you more to keep it going.

I would find a used Honda Rancher or Foreman. I've owned both, and they just keep on, keeping on!