Need suggestions on new insurance company

rospaw

I've been with State Farm since 89 with vehicles and 97 with the house. I've shopped around because of policy increases here and there and no one can touch them. Never had an issue. I've had 3 vehicles totaled (all no fault of mine) and a roof replaced on my house from the 2011 tornadoes.

Check again!

I was with SF forever ..... Then bought a new to me house and had TWO SF agents run the numbers because i thought it was high. Three ins beat them using apples to apples coverage. Auto-owners was well rated, great reviews and amazing price on auto and on home. Great savings by paying yearly.
Call a auto-owner broker and give it a test. Takes 10 mins. If you do post back the savings.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Check again!

I was with SF forever ..... Then bought a new to me house and had TWO SF agents run the numbers because i thought it was high. Three ins beat them using apples to apples coverage. Auto-owners was well rated, great reviews and amazing price on auto and on home. Great savings by paying yearly.
Call a auto-owner broker and give it a test. Takes 10 mins. If you do post back the savings.

Right now I cant. I have two teenage drivers. I am almost certain that I can get better quotes once they are off of my insurance, and I plan to shop some just to see. Although I have no complaints with SF so far, if the savings are substantial, I will swap. But for $40 per month, I wouldn't consider it.