Blackstone

Moonpie1

Gone but not forgotten
You will love the versatility of it P44!! I cooked suppa last night and brekfus this morning on mine.

breathe in

Anybody see the 36" in Wally world for $199? I know where a few are but they haven't dropped the price for the winter season.

snuffy

I am so glad Y'all talked me into the bigger griddle.

1# sausage
1# bacon

After that pancakes, eggs and toast.

Attachments

• PA130003.jpg
    PA130003.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 325

Patriot44

Banned
Showed the wife Pop's Mongobama beef and NCH's cheesesteaks, this is about to happen. I planned this, show her when she is complaining about being hungry- Last night I made cheese steaks and they looked terrible compared to the pics of NCH's...poof!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Showed the wife Pop's Mongobama beef and NCH's cheesesteaks, this is about to happen. I planned this, show her when she is complaining about being hungry- Last night I made cheese steaks and they looked terrible compared to the pics of NCH's...poof!

Practice, practice, practice. ;):bounce:

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
P44, don't forget to mention Japanese hibachi, fajitas, quesadillas, and such, too. :)

Patriot44

Banned
She was going to pull the trigger this morning but I am a cheapskate. I want to make sure there are none around all rusted up from sitting in the lawn and garden section all winter first. I am worried that yall are going to ask for commission...:bounce:

pop pop jones

I cleaned a Wendy's Grill, 5 nights a week in High School, put water on it every night, re oiled it while hot and do the same thing with my Blackstone.

I still remember the cussing I got, the night I threw a scoop of Ice on top of the griddle at the holiday Inn. Dang it man what does a 20 year old know about cast iron swelling and shrinking. Just glad I didn't crack it. Like said, warm water is the way to clean a well used griddle, cooking oil wiped on after cleaning will replace the seasoning, turn it off and let it cool.

BDD

I have 2 squirt bottles one with oil and one with water.
I sometimes use the water to add steam to whatever I’m
Cooking or squirt some oil if needed.

But for cleaning, I squirt water (instantly steams) scrap it off wipe it then a coat of oil.

Bream Pole

There is just two of us and I bought the 17 and a converter hose for a 10lb tank I have. Its really a great cooking tool. I think 28 or 36 would depend on how much money you want to spend and how big a cooking area you need. I don't have the room where I cook for the 28 or 36 and I want to take in the motor home also which is why I went with the portable 17." Great need is to season it properly in the first instance. Amazon had the 28 for $120 with prime free shipping.