The Young Guys Are Getting Excited

davidhelmly

Cindy and I haven't been able to hunt much yet this year but we have been checking cameras occasionally. We started a few mock scrapes about 10 days ago and put cameras on them, the younger guys are getting ready so hopefully in a couple of weeks the older guys will too!!

marknga

GONetwork Member
Yes sir they are getting fired up. ( and so am I)
Great video!
Good luck.

Jim Boyd

Great videos, David!

Meriwether Mike

Like the overhanging branches you made. They are definately working.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
That just made my neck swell a lil bit! Good stuff right there.

Killdee

Hey David, those are some nice young bucks!!
You still happy with those muddy cams? Looks like they have great range. I started to buy a couple last week from your recommendation but was unsure about the model.

davidhelmly

Thanks guys, I’m pretty pumped about the next few weeks, it looks like some cool weather for the end of Oct so hopefully Nov will be the same!!

Hey David, those are some nice young bucks!!
You still happy with those muddy cams? Looks like they have great range. I started to buy a couple last week from your recommendation but was unsure about the model.

Killee, I’ve been very happy with them so far. I bought 8 or 9 and they’ve been going pretty much 24/7 for about 16 months and so far ZERO problems, of course the picture quality isn’t what we had with our home brews but for a $120 camera I’m not complaining! The ones I have are the Pro-Cam 12, they make a sub $100 model but I haven’t tried one because the trigger speed is considerably slower.

Killdee

Yeah my home brews are wearing out after 10-15 years and technology has improved now on many of the store bought cams. I’m still running a few brews but cards are hard to find now except for China knockoffs and they don’t hold up. Good luck this season!!