This just kills me

Triggerfinger_4

Club member sent me this picture. He's camping out this week and found this surprise after the hunt this morning. It is a HUGE load of trash. Some people just have no respect. :banginghe:mad:

Attachments

• IMG_9635.jpg
    IMG_9635.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 2,669

Meriwether Mike

I would see if there was any mail or items with addresses in there and call the sheriff if so. Looks like someone was cleaning out a rental or construction debris.

NUTT

Turn it in to local Code Enforcement. If you find identification that helps with a conviction.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
I surely hope that you find out who did this and make them pay through their nose too for this kind of violation.

I had that to happen two different times back many years ago on some property that I own. I put on gloves and searched through it and easily found the identifications of both of these culprits.

On the first time, I found a letter from the Social Security Office with the person's name and SSI Number stating that they had been approved for an increase in compensation. :hair::hair::hair: I knew of this Obamanite residence so I drove to their house a couple of miles away and had a "Come to Jesus" meeting with them and told them they had 1 hour to come clean it all up and that I had already notified the Sheriff's Department and a Deputy was on the way to make sure that everything was completely cleaned up. I also told them that the Deputy might very well might charge then with illegal dumping which might cost them some money. They had three people come and pick up all of the trash to my satisfaction as the Deputy looked on as well. He also gave them a very stern warning to NEVER throw out any trash as such again as this was being noted in their office and if it happened a second time, the guy would go to jail and also be fined as well.

The second time was a few years later and someone had dumped a bunch of household trash out just behind a big mound of dirt on my property . It also had copies of various bills in the guy's name. I called the Sheriff's Dept and gave then the suspect's name. The Deputy knew this person really well and also knew that his wife was a school teacher. Before he drove to my property to meet me, he went by the school and talked with her and she called her husband (who was out of town) on his cellphone and raised "hades" at him according to the Deputy and advised him that he would have to clean it up that evening when he got back into town. It was totally cleaned by the next morning. I've never had any more problems with anybody since then and it has been at least 10 years or so now. This property is located on a very rural paved road that had only a few houses on it then but it does have several more houses on it now so hopefully that probably helps some as more neighbors can see the culprits more easily.

I don't dump anything on the property of others and I surely don't want anybody dumping stuff on mine.

ryanh487

Find the address on a piece of mail. Contact sherriff, get them fined for the dumping.

Then return the favor and turn their front lawn into your new gut pile.

jakebuddy

Call DNR let them find the mail, they can charge them through state court depending on the county. Instead of civil court or code enforcement.

red neck richie

Disturbing how people think so little of the planet. It reminds me of a commercial I watched as a kid were an Indian was standing in a river of pollution crying.

PappyHoel

We had someone do that on our club the first year we got it. We found mail and sent the county deputy to their house (he was a member). It was an elderly lady in her 80s and she had paid a 20 something kid to clean her place up. She paid dump fees to this kid. Fast forward...he got in a bit of trouble.

mhammock

I have the same problem in Richmond County (hephzibah) I was able to find some mail with name and address. Called LE and they said they cant do anything because I cant prove they dumped it. Cop said we would pay them a visit and maybe they will know we are on to them. I get alot more than trash bags, I get car parts, tires, couches, limbs, bath tubs, dead animals in bags....south augusta for you...

billy336

Hunted in Lanier County for years, locals there would dump at all our gates, real classy folk livin there.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Find the address on a piece of mail. Contact sherriff, get them fined for the dumping.

Then return the favor and turn their front lawn into your new gut pile.

Sounds like a great idea to me !

Latest posts