ASA Newberry, FL Feb 3 - 5

ClydeWigg3

You will have a blast Clyde. Definitely take your bow!

Can I just tag along and shoot for the heck of it without competing, or do I have to pay the entry fee and all? Might be a stupid question, but like I said, I've never been before. One way or the other I have plans to go on Saturday.

dmedd

Can I just tag along and shoot for the heck of it without competing, or do I have to pay the entry fee and all? Might be a stupid question, but like I said, I've never been before. One way or the other I have plans to go on Saturday.

They may let you pay a small fee and shoot the practice range or the Sims known distance range if you are shooting around 280 fps plus 3% I think. I'm not exactly sure how it will work if you aren't shooting the tournament. Give the ASA office a call at 770-795-0232. They can answer any questions you may have.

GaBuckSlammer

Got my registration card in the mail yesterday. Shootin Hunter class and startin on target#8. I hope this isn't sign of where my arrow will be staying all weekend. But hey, I guess it could of been 5.

Headin down Thursday night gonna shoot Team shoot on Friday and get some warm up in. Good luck to all that's going. Hope to see Ga well represented and showin out!

BigJR

Got my registration card in the mail yesterday. Shootin Hunter class and startin on target#8. I hope this isn't sign of where my arrow will be staying all weekend. But hey, I guess it could of been 5.

Headin down Thursday night gonna shoot Team shoot on Friday and get some warm up in. Good luck to all that's going. Hope to see Ga well represented and showin out!

haha i am on target 5!!!!!!!!!!!

badcompany

GONetwork Member/Father of 2 seeds
well be sure to introduce yourself JR cause im on target 5 myself

cliff from jax

Has anybody herd about the pop up range that is going to be there its alot of fun bring your huntin set up i shot it with my 3D rig kinda tough but load of fun:banana:

Taylor Co.

I am not going to make Florida. Just got a new job and it just isn't in the cards this yr. I will make the next one. I will make atleast 4 this yr.Byall have fun and be safe!

Buckin07

Yo any one want a room to stay in got an extra bed and you can ride just need some help with the room at most sixty if u can

GaBear

Wish I was Going.... You Guys Shoot um up. and Don't forget about us Po Folks having to set at home. Post up some scores when you get a chnace and let the home folks know whats going on.

t8ter

Shot practice range today.Me n Richie couldn't buy a 12.Although Jay shot about 15 of em and to beat all with my old bow.Barry drew a bad team on team shoot .He had Justin Bethal and Dave cousins on his team.lol!He said Cousins was an ok shot.He was pretty impressed with the 14 he shot at 49.5 yards

GaBuckSlammer

The weather here is awesome aside from a little wind. Nice and warm and dry today. Did get to flail at the practice bags a while today and patterned like #8 shot out of a improved cylinder choke tube. But then settled down a bit and got em all back grouped tight. Was fortunate enough to be on a 2nd place Team today on Range W. Lookin forward to great shooting over the next 2 days.

ClydeWigg3

Went down to Newberry yesterday and really enjoyed myself. Got to meet DMedd, super nice guy. Met Burley Hall and Phil McCoy from Carbon Express, Levi Morgan, Tim Gillingham and many others were there. I should have worn a shirt with "GON" it so folks would say "hello".

dmedd

It was nice to meet you also Clyde. Bring your bow and have even more fun next time.

Tadder

Asa fla.

Sam and Mckenzie had a blast in Newberry this wkend.MCKENZIE placed 7th in Eagle Trophy and Sam placed 3rd in Youth Boys. Mckenzie's still talk about Levi Morgan and Samanth. WHEN we got them home and in bed late they both were wishing that Fla. shoot wasn't over But,Fla.'s in the books we'll save up for the next ASA shoot we can make,until the they'll be shooting NGA EVERWKEND we can. Thanks too all that had a part in all the fun in NEWBERRY GREAT JOB ASA.:yeah::clap::clap::clap::clap:

oldgeez

sam is a killa