Needing Help

South Man

I have maybe what will be a dumb question, but here goes. I am bow only and have been for years. I don't really have any friends or family who are bow only like myself. I have spent time and money for 7 years now going by myself to Ky, IL, and OH, I have taken one small 120ish buck in IL in 2012, and two shots in two years at a 135 and a 160 in KY, so not bad as far as shot opportunities-two P&Y in 7 years. It has been since 2012 that I have even seen a shooter buck. I am just looking for new opportunities for 2018. Do any of you guys need someone to bow hunt with in 2018? I will be 54 and pastor a church and own a business so my time to hunt is somewhat limited. Just thought I would check. I am ready to at least see one worth shooting. I have been about ready to give up.

South Man

Got two hunts already lined up with a fellow hunter from South GA and possibly a third one coming! So 2018 is looking promising so far! Just got another invite to come hunt a lease in S GA as well. Hopefully my luck will change!