looking for new lease in Ga Help some one tell the true

Chestnut

NEW guys looking for good lease in Georgia next season . 2018 season deer and turkey
great lease = water and power + walkin cooler + rifle range '' duck pond and turkeys + fishing lake allstand open and pin-in and go tractors guys ready to help any one with plots
very good lease = good camp water and power share allstands and tractors guys to help everyone plot

good lease = good camp with some type water and genarators for power pi n-in and share , used what they have for plots and seed 4 wheeler ? gnd hogs
club growing or trying to help each other

these are the 3 type I love to hunt with , not saiding they are always great or fair , but have a lot to look at and use

know there many many more that are really better and very fair and do the best they can to HELP all other members pm for info
t in my new book its about 18 hunting camps for 40 years, most dont care or gave a hoot , just want your money and never see you again ::ke:
so Mr president can have his way and 4 close friends do has they please after opening day ,, or when the rich guys are not there ..
we see it all the time and I hear the story ever day from hunter about to quit and just stay home facepalm:
I tell them all to call the local land managers and then the owner so know what going on , most of the bad crap is done by a few older members with the mind set it there and they do the work and make the deal
if someone takes your money they own you a contract to protect you and them selfs, with members number and owners numbers and land manager numbers or web site .. you are in a lease they own you the info of the owners and numbers and land managers also most are on the web sites today and with your e-mail you can check the land maps for the total acres and size and the cut date and the prices also
most president don't show or want you to know this info
but they have a book , they talk about but ( that no one ever looks at ) ??????? heck lay it on the table in the cook house
if any moneys left we spend it by end of season or vote to save a small amount . its that years lease money , next year could be different :cool:
iam so tired of hunters being treated so bad by a few of their own kind president , dickator , leaders ,green monstors if you don;t vote on one years plans or 5 years , who makes the dicisions ( big man president ) ????? some like clintion crap trust me i wil lhelp you lollolllol
just thing about it free land free deer and processoring
i could be in correct ,,but would bet ,,the farm iam correct
90 % of the time ,, you every ask anyone about this GON maz, most said it sxxxxx, dont like it , most hate all the qdm and tdm guys running their mouth about their lands programs to raise big buck s on their lease land the regular guys doesnt give a plug nickel they dont read the maz or care what joe blow has to said
this is for lease property only or private owners who lease and then run the club their way ,using everyone moneys
were just setting here dranking and thinking about how bad deer lease have become ,story after story and it the same type guy ( MR PRESIDENT )
sorry if i made some mad , but if that shoe fits wear it out baby its YOURS LEASE , and one day you will wake up a lonely forgetton person and family will through out you mounts to good will and not many old old members will even stop by to tell old storys or MEMORIES thinking it will help more of the old hunters still around that started this crazy train :flag::flag::type:

ps dont try yo correct my miss spelled word , dont care
you wouldnt under stand , not from around here i would bet
my self and other started with Mr steve in 87
its a great maz , hes done well , but some much more could be done to help all different GA hunters and stop all the bad clubs presdients from messing up good young hunter for the future ( hunting future )
so this season when looking for new members help them ans do all you can if not just dont cal them or at lease tell them the true ,and not special , areas or spot they cant hunt because its you son or daughter and u pay extra // bull money you are llying get the books out ,,how do you live like that , and i know many if you , stories go a long way these day :stir: :type: members are tired of this crap
thanks chestnut
J S LANDRESS ( NOT the roofer , not the leg shooter
the one from Snellville GEORGIA
looks like a face book job stating up this JAN

Latest posts