ASA Ga. State Championship July 14th & 15th

passthru24

The ASA Ga. State Championship will be July 14th and 15th at Po Boy Archery. Congrats Po Boy Archery I know you guys will do a fine job. :cool::banana::cool::banana:

jrbowhuntr

https://www.google.com/maps/place/1...9097d052682e31!8m2!3d32.8078796!4d-82.6158695

Now I know how the south Ga shooters felt coming up here. Its out of my driving range. 139 miles, 2hr 38 min. Its their turn though.

I 2nd that Lee, but if I'm going to drive to Paris TX to shoot a ASA, I can drive 3hr's to shoot my State shoot.

But do you know the best part, :biggrin2: Driving is all I have to do....... Yep show up and shoot and leave. That will be a change. :bounce:

Congrats Po Boy Archery Can't wait to come out and shoot the State this July.

jt12

We here at Po Boys are very thankful to be able to host the ASA State Tournament this year. We promise to do everything we can to make it a great event. It's really not south Georgia, we're pretty much right in the middle, 1 hour from Macon, 2 hours from Atlanta and about hour and a half from Athens. The guys from south Georgia will still travel just as far as you northern guys. If anyone plans on staying over night Dublin is roughly 20-25 minute drive to Wrightsville and it has plenty of hotels and restaurants. I really believe that everyone will be pleased with our facilities. We will be hosting 2 qualifiers so that would be a good time to get some SOY points and familiarize yourself with our location.

deadbox

Drove 4 hrs last year from Valdosta in South Ga and I am still gonna have to drive 2.5 this year. But it's just what we do.