Hahaha hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swineqhog

Window Licker on the Gus Bus
not mine. but your comments resemble a steaming pile of fecal matter. have fun in your little world

In my little world, UGA still aint the National Champions and that's all that matters...

Dudley Do-Wrong

As a die hard Bama fan:

UGA was in the show,
AU be watching the show,,,,, again

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator
I fail to understand the juvenile mentality of some fans, (from all schools), who may not have ever occupied a seat at the University they cheer for (which is ok), and their ability to talk trash. Most can’t name the president of said institution, without using google.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Dang, we got Dudley Do-Wrong in here talking a lil smack! I think! Go Dudley! :rofl: :cool:

Fathog done stirred y'all up! :rofl:

Swineqhog

Window Licker on the Gus Bus
I PM'd my good buddy Slayer...He's supposed to be all over this...

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
no. He's just an idiot with no class:biggrin2: go dogs. rtr.

Naw, it's all good. Kind of funny, actually. We'll give it back to him next year when we beat them. What goes around, comes around. :D

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I don't think an Auburn fan should even open his mouth, except to say "I am sorry for bringing shame to the SEC by losing to a nothing team".

Dudley Do-Wrong

no. He's just an idiot with no class:biggrin2: go dogs. rtr.
I am the artist formerly known as David Mills in this forum; used to post regularly. I did attend Alabama (flunked out), my wife graduated from Bama, my dad graduated from Bama, an older brother who graduated from Bama, aunt's, uncle's, and cousins who graduated from Bama.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
I don't think an Auburn fan should even open his mouth, except to say "I am sorry for bringing shame to the SEC by losing to a nothing team".

im sorry Auburn beat an undefeated #1 Georgia and then beat an undefeated #1 Alabama and then lost to Georgia in the SECCG because we were wore out.

im sorry Auburn lost to an undefeated team that got screwed out of a chance at the championship game because they don't have any cheese and smoke and the king makers don't worship their program. The same team that beat UGA in the liberty bowl a few years back by the way

Im also sorry Georgia hasn't beaten alabama since 2007 ---thats not Auburns fault but I'll apologize anyway cause UGA is my team on the side when my old lady team ain't looking.

Dudley Do-Wrong

And I'm sorry Auburn gave Malzahn $49 million 7 year contract for losing 4 games. Imagine what they would have given him if he had lost 6 or 8 games. Wow,,,

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
This idiot got you stirred up ol boy....

Well, since you admit to being an idiot I think that settles the debate in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.