ground blind

Mtn Hunter

Had a terrible time with deer busting me in a ground blind this year, Wind was good but when i made the slightest move they would see me. Anybody else have this problem?

Mtn Hunter

Using just a popup type with just enough window open to get a rifle or crossbow to clear, but deer and turkeys seemed to be able to pick up any slight movement and later in the year would come looking at the blind to see if anyone was in it. Made it extremely difficult to get in position for a shot. Had to wear a facemask and gloves and sit extremely still.

Permitchaser

Yes wear face mask and gloves and sit back away from the window where you can still shoot. And be still. Not much different from a tree stand

If you leave your pop-up in the woods so they get used to it you may have better luck

shdw633

I have that same issue but I just saw the new Primos Double Bull 360 that is coming out the first of February and I am liking what I see, you can see out but they can't see in. Think I am going to get that one as soon as it comes out, though I am not a fan of the $300 price tag