I gotta a problem !!

greg_n_clayton

I am picking up "me" a puppy from the Ladner Black Mouth Kennel in a few weeks !! Anybody see anythang wrong with a registered name of John Henry ?? Maybe Ladner's Sir John Henry ?? He would if course be called......John Henry.. !!

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Sounds good to me. Make sure you take him to deer camp in September so all the guys can get used to him

Swamprat

Swamprat
You are still gonna call him "Come Here" or "Here Boy"

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
John Henry? Everybody knows it's John Hancock. Duh.:rolleyes:

Swamprat

Swamprat
My brother had a Rottweiler with some messed up AKC registered name, when all said and done we all called it "Moo" three letters out of the 86 of it's original name.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
John Henry said to da captian...

well a man ain't nuttin but a man.....

greg_n_clayton

I think John Henry will be a fit !! I ain't met him yet, just pictures and videos !! But I am thinking.....Ladners Sir John Henry...on the papers will do !! Sorry posting pictures here is above most...but he is a gentleman to say the least !!

greg_n_clayton

Is he treeing already
Well hello Curt Ladner !! Yes...Yes he is and getting harder everyday !! Could not be prouder of him !! He has quite a few friends on here !! WELCOME to the GON forums Curt !!

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
I haven't owned a dog in nearly 25 years because I moved out of the countryside in the early 90s. The dog would have been cooped up in the house alone every day while my wife and I work or I was going hunting or fishing.
Now I'm looking forward to moving back to the country and being able to give a dog a good home.
My next one needs to be a John Henry!
I like Henry the 8th for a name...
It's going to take me a year or two to get there, but I'm looking forward to y'all building me a little one.

Lukikus2

"When John Henry was a little baby, sittin on his Papa's knee, he took a little hammer and a little piece of steel, he said this hammers gonna be the death of me oh Lord, this hammers going to be the death of me."