Deer #2

Allen Oliver

Took a week off end of November to hunt the lease I am on here at the house. I had not killed a deer on this land yet. This is the second season I have hunted it. Think I finally got a handle on how the deer are coming thru. I have had a camera running on a trial that has been producing a lot of day time pics. I had hung a climber in this spot and hunted it one time back on November the 3rd. The wind was finally half way decent on November 30th so I decided to hunt it that morning. Trimmed some small trees out before daylight and climbed up and settled in. At 9:30 I happen to catch a glimpse of a deer coming down the trail to me. I stood up and positioned myself for a shot. Ole big doe and yearling and 2 more big does walked right to me. The lead doe stopped 4 yards from me broadsided and I let the 155 Grizzly eat. She ran just short of 100 yards and crashed. My goal this season was to finally get Blood on my Coastal Bend that I had built a couple seasons back. I call it ole ugly. Reckon I can say I have uglied 2 deer with it so far this year. It shoots fine just not the best to look at.

Attachments

• DSCF1237.JPG
    DSCF1237.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 319
  • DSCF1234.JPG
    DSCF1234.JPG
    181.3 KB · Views: 319

TNGIRL

Wtg!!!!

beaulesye10

Congrats bud! Was glad to see your name on the kill sheet! Was getting tired of carrying all the trad weight out there lol.

Nice nanny bud, hope you stack a few more up out there.

Latest posts