Evil bad taters....and some wicked 80/20.....

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Every bit of that would be sho-nuff fit to eat. Fine spread.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Looks awesome. :fine::fine::fine:
I'll take a burger and every one of those fried mash-r-taters! PLEASE!:D

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Oh, and piece of pie for dessert pretty please.:D:D

naildrvr

I think I just gained 5 lbs looking at that. That's a good looking mess of food there. I wish I had more time to cook like I want to. Between work and 4 tricycle motors I don't have much time to do what I want to do.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Mighty Good Eats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Nice Dub!

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Why thank ya, there, Richard Simmons.

When I need a health coach I'll be sure to reach out to ya. :rofl:

You ever post any of your own cooks....or do you just drive by and critique other folks's stuff.

He’s a troll that hasn’t done enough “technically “ to get banned yet.

Dub

Thanks everyone. Fun times cooking some simple brats'n burgers.

Came home from work yesterday evening and saw that the leftovers are going mighty fast.

Looks awesome. :fine::fine::fine:
I'll take a burger and every one of those fried mash-r-taters! PLEASE!:D

:fine: Thank you. It was sorta a crazy idea on the fried mashed potatoes....I think I'd seen it somewhere before and it sorta stuck in my head. Looked it up on the youtubes....and see it's sorta a thing of it's own.

Trick was using leftover cooled mashed potatoes that had thickened & firmed up. Used and ice cream scoop to form them up.

Next time I'll use a smaller scoop.....and add more jalapeños & onions to the outer part of the balls. Maybe a fine dice that they can be rolled in prior to rolling into the flour.

Oh, and piece of pie for dessert pretty please.:D:D

The pie.....hmnn. I had some sweet potatoes on hand along with a lone pie shell. Had a sweet tater pie recipe that I'd been wanting to try....and did.

The tribe liked it.....but said they like your buttermilk pie recipe better. :cool:

GA1dad

Man oh man,,,,, all that looks good!!!