FSU Signing Day Thread......

Rebel Yell

Banned
Enrolled In January
Delmarick "Mario" Pender
Commitment Story w/ Video & Scouting Report
Ht: 6'0" | Wt: 200 lbs
24/7 | Scout | Rivals | ESPN
High School: Island Coast (Cape Coral, FL)

Daniel Glauser
Commitment story & Scouting Report
HT 6'6 | Wt 315
247: | Scout: | Rivals: | ESPN: Does not rate JUCO
JUCO: New Mexico Military Institute

Cason Beatty
Ht: 6'4" | Wt: 215 lbs ;
Chris Sail Kicking: #1 punter in the country
24/7 | Scout: | Rivals: | ESPN
High School:Olympic (Charlotte, NC)

New Seminoles! (Signed letter of intent received)

Marvin Bracy
Ht: 5'9" | Wt: 173 lbs | Receiver/ fastest recruit in America
High School: Boone (Orlando, FL)

PJ Williams
Ht: 6'1" | Wt: 175 lbs | Cornerback
High School: Vanguard (Ocala, FL)

Sean Maguire
Ht: 6'2.5" | Wt: 200 lbs | Quarterback
High School: Seton Hall Prep (West Orange, NJ)

Menelik Watson
HT 6'6 | Wt 320 | Offensive Tackle
247: |Scout: |Rivals: |ESPN: Does Not Rate JUCO
JUCO: Saddleback

Reggie Northrup
HT 6'2 | Wt 220 | Outside Linebacker
247: | Scout: | Rivals: | ESPN:
High School: First Coast (Jacksonville, FL)

List compliments of TomahawkNation.com

Rebel Yell

Banned
Colin Blake
Commitment story & Scouting Report T 6'3 | Wt 185 | Cornerback
High School: Brandeis (San Antonio, TX)

Rebel Yell

Banned
Chris Casher
Ht: 6'5" | Wt: 250 lbs | Defensive End
High School: Faith Academy (Mobile, AL)

Eddie Goldman
HT 6'4 | Wt 310 | Defensive Tackle
High School: Friendship Collegiate Academy (Washington, District of Columbia)

:yeah::cheers::cool::fine:

Rebel Yell

Banned
With all due respect to Bama, who clearly had the top class, I don't know that I've ever seen a class like the one we got. Every player we signed is a stud and should be a major contributor. Especially considering this was a down year in Florida, the fact that nearly every player we landed is a top 5 at his position shows the work that Jimbo and Co. have put in.

Next year, we'd better at least be in the talk for the NCG late in the season.

Sugar HillDawg

FSU and VT are gonna have to beat EVERY team by at least 30 points next year because of their strength of schedule to be in the mix next year.

Rebel Yell

Banned
FSU and VT are gonna have to beat EVERY team by at least 30 points next year because of their strength of schedule to be in the mix next year.

Strength of schedule isn't figured into the BCS formula anymore. If Boise can crack the top 5, I don't think we'll have a problem.

Actually, the same can be said for UGA.

Sugar HillDawg

Boise beat us last year so that kept them up there PLUS their past body of work. Trust me strength of schedule WILL be a major criteria.

maker4life

Great class . Would have been nice to have Aglohor but some kids just need to stretch their wings .

Definately a few future stars coming to town !

maker4life

Boise beat us last year so that kept them up there PLUS their past body of work. Trust me strength of schedule WILL be a major criteria.

You can tell us all about it next year when you're down to pulling for bama again .

Rebel Yell

Banned

Their past body of work? Didn't they lose to Nevada year before last? Top 5 teams don't lose to Nevada.

As far as them beating you, weren't you out of the top 25 two weeks later? That doesn't really bolster the old SOS. Who exactly do you play next year, again?

tjl1388

The simple fact of UM and uF being in down years has hurt FSu's SOS.

The sooner those two team get back to being in the top 10 again the better for everyone.

Sugar HillDawg

For the life of me, I can't get my mind around a fan of an ACC team belittling a fan of ANY other team's strength of schedule.The ONLY way FSU can get any street cred is to get out of the ACC and go independent again and play REAL teams same for Miami.

Sugar HillDawg

Maker, I never have and never will be a fan of Alabama.I have some standards!

Rebel Yell

Banned
For the life of me, I can't get my mind around a fan of an ACC team belittling a fan of ANY other team's strength of schedule.The ONLY way FSU can get any street cred is to get out of the ACC and go independent again and play REAL teams same for Miami.

You're the one that brought up SOS.

I don't see how anyone with this schedule can either........

09/01/12 Buffalo Bulls (3-9) (2-3 MAC East)
09/08/12 at Missouri Tigers (8-5) (5-4 Big 12)
09/15/12 Florida Atlantic Owls (1-11) (0-8 Sunbelt)
09/22/12 Vanderbilt Commodores (6-7) (2-6 SEC)
09/29/12 Tennessee Volunteers (5-7) (1-7 SEC)
10/06/12 at South Carolina Gamecocks (7-6) (3-5 SEC)
10/13/12 --- Open Date --- ---
10/20/12 at Kentucky Wildcats (5-7) (2-6 SEC)
10/27/12 Florida Gators (7-6) (3-5 SEC)
11/03/12 Ole Miss Rebels (2-10) (0-8 SEC)
11/10/12 at Auburn Tigers (8-5) (4-4 SEC)
11/17/12 Georgia Southern Eagles (11-3) (7-1 Southern)
11/24/12 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (8-5) (5-3 ACC)

When your third toughest game is "BYE", you really don't need to talk about anyone's strength of schedule. It's like playing in the NFC South, but playing the Panthers every week.

Sugar HillDawg

That schedule is STILL better than FSU's.Hey Vandy beat Wake and I don't think I have to remind you how y'all fared against Wake do I??

Rebel Yell

Banned
That schedule is STILL better than FSU's.Hey Vandy beat Wake and I don't think I have to remind you how y'all fared against Wake do I??

With a backup QB throwing pick all over the field, yeah I remember. Are you seriously trying to tell me that Vandy is better than FSU? I also saw y'all struggle against Florida. We had that game put away early.

Boise lost to TCU, who lost to SMU. This means SMU would have won the SEC East. See how ridiculous that line of thought is?

Hunting Teacher

With a backup QB throwing pick all over the field, yeah I remember. Are you seriously trying to tell me that Vandy is better than FSU? I also saw y'all struggle against Florida. We had that game put away early.

Boise lost to TCU, who lost to SMU. This means SMU would have won the SEC East. See how ridiculous that line of thought is?
Rebel you're wasting your time. They are incapable of seeing anything other than through SEC blinders. There are NO other good teams in any other conferences except the SEC.
Also, they don't get that we are FSU FANS!! We don't give a crap how the rest of the ACC does. And that if Clemson would have won the NC this year we would have still been very disappointed in our year, not raving about how tough our conference was even though we were mediocre. Almost no Dawg in the world is going to admit that their schedule was barley any harder than ours, if at all. They are incapable of that kind of frank evaluation of their "ten win season."