Gun shop in NW GA??

poolecw

I've lived up in North West GA for about 4 years now. I need to find a couple of gun shops in the area. I'm looking to buy a couple of pistols as gifts for some family members (they helped me build my house).

When I say NW Ga, specifically I"m talking about Lafayette, Ringgold, Fort O, Dalton, and maybe Summerville.

Thanks
Chris

VHinch

There's a gun store in Ringgold called Georgia Gun Trader. It's at the intersection of 41 and 151 as you head into downtown. I haven't lived up there in several years, but it was a great gun shop back then, and if it's still there and owned by the same people I imagine it still is.

poolecw

Yeah, I actually work in Ringgold and know where you are talking about....only been in there once or twice.

Thanks for the info

markj

Grants sporting goods in dalton is as good as it gets. Great people to deal with. Ask for kevin,he is the owner. Good pistol selection. You will not be sorry for stopping by.

drhayes

Grants sporting goods in dalton is as good as it gets. Great people to deal with. Ask for kevin,he is the owner. Good pistol selection. You will not be sorry for stopping by.

X2 used to live up that way. Great to deal with!